Do you stan Jordan Miller? I know I do. He's iconic!

JayTawndre

There's something about Jordan Miller. Honestly he reminds me of Britney. Like a male version of her. 

Sweet, funny, shy, charming and loves to engage with people and fans. That's something so nice to see in someone as popular as he is. That he still is humble.

Since my comeback on Exhale ten years later, he has shown me so much support and I will always stan Jordan! 

Why do I say he's iconic? 

1. He created the number one Britney site in the world 

2. Hung out with Britney (and you know they probably secretly text each other about Exhale let's be real here) :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

3. he's an inspiration to those who want to better themselves and their fitness. His posts make me wanna work out! 

Do you stan him? 

Spoiler

Psssss Jordan if u read this, we really miss those livestreams still. hope all is well  💙

me.jpg.256x256_q100_crop-smart.jpg

We love you Jordan!! My new appreciation thread. @Jordan Miller

🤍💛🤍

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I saw him at Planet Hollywood once after Piece of Me was over with an entourage and he seemed really popular. I would have said "Hi" but I sort of think of him as a celebrity and didn't want to freak him out or anything. He was really good looking and appeared very confident (he walked with a strut).  

That's so cool! I lived in Vegas last year I always wondered if I would run into him at Piranha! 😝

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block