What did you think of Britney being barefoot at the gas station restroom back in the day? Let’s talk about it.

• Super Mods

She was young. This is just a topic of discussion and no place of judgement. I don’t think I’ve ever seen this topic discussed on here really. It’s also not a crime to go barefoot. She’s just a free spirit and is more comfortable maybe without shoes. I personally wouldn’t do it but I’m not going to tell her not too or certainly not that it’s wrong omg 

Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

I do remember this causing so much headlines for her and it’s really not that big of a deal. I wonder if she will talk about this in her book? I do wonder why she chose to go into the public rest room without shoes :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

What are your thoughts on barefootney? 
spacer.png
2004spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Stannedforever said:

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: Never understood why it was such a big deal. Would I personally do it? Maybe not in gas station, but I love to walk barefoot on hot days, and I know there are tons of people who do it everywhere. Little known fact: it's way healthier for foots to walk barefoots than with shoes, you just have to avoid sharp objects.

I agree. I do feel like the germs and bacteria all up in a public rest room is just a lot though in regards to being barefoot  :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I agree. I do feel like the germs and bacteria all up in a public rest room is just a lot though in regards to being barefoot  :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

You don't even want to know what you touch daily with your bare hands, and how much of thar ends up in your face and mouth :explainlol_stare_spin:

Hygiene is important, I'm sure Britney washed her feet every so often, no way they would looked that clean if she didn't:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

You don't even want to know what you touch daily with your bare hands, and how much of thar ends up in your face and mouth :explainlol_stare_spin:

Hygiene is important, I'm sure Britney washed her feet every so often, no way they would looked that clean if she didn't:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Queen of cleanliness :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

She was young. This is just a topic of discussion and no place of judgement. I don’t think I’ve ever seen this topic discussed on here really. It’s also not a crime to go barefoot. She’s just a free spirit and is more comfortable maybe without shoes. I personally wouldn’t do it but I’m not going to tell her not too or certainly not that it’s wrong omg 

Saints And Sinners Reaction GIF by Bounce

I do remember this causing so much headlines for her and it’s really not that big of a deal. I wonder if she will talk about this in her book? I do wonder why she chose to go into the public washroom without shoes :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

What are your thoughts on barefootney? 
spacer.pngspacer.png

And? 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block