What did you think of Britney being barefoot at the gas station restroom back in the day? Let’s talk about it.

• Super Mods
49 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Britney fed up and finally being rebellious. She could sneeze and it would make the front cover with headlines like "Britney Spears, the Toxic singer, is spreading the next viral pandemic". :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

So true! She couldn’t do anything without it being photographed. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, b42ad said:

I didn’t think it was a big deal at all but she seems to have changed her opinion on doing this as she told Preston off for the same thing in one of those gross smear videos FedEx put out. 

This is true! Probably because she’s grown now. Maybe she’s realized that it’s not the safest or most sanitary, especially a public rest room at a gas station. 

• Like 2
Just now, GlitterRain said:

This is true! Probably because she’s grown now. Maybe she’s realized that it’s not the safest or most sanitary, especially a public rest room at a gas station. 

Yeah, I think so. There was probably a bit of rebellion in there too, we know how rebellious she is (never change, Brit!)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, neko said:

not my feet so i don’t care what she does, but yeah it is disgusting, i knew someone who got cellulitis because they walked barefoot into a public bathroom at the beach…all it takes is a small cut

Yes! Needles or other pieces of sharp objects could be in there and not to mention any urine or 💩 that may be on the floor because quite frankly public restrooms are never clean or sanitary. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

It's a southern thing. 

Not on this side of the south, it ain't! Lmao. 

I thought it was gross but I love her so I wasn't super judgemental about it as a teen. Honestly, I judge it more now that I'm grown because… that **** is freaking FILTY!! Like, I was in a Wendy's bathroom that was nasty. Can you imagine a gas station??

I'll walk outside my home barefoot (on my property) but in public? Not on the beach or somewhere like that?? Nah, that was PEAK palm-colored ish. I can't lie. But Britney is my girl so.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

Not on this side of the south, it ain't! Lmao. 

I thought it was gross but I love her so I wasn't super judgemental about it. Honestly, I judge it more now because… that **** is freaking FILTY!! Like, I was in a Wendy's bathroom that was nasty. Can you imagine a gas station??

I'll walk outside my home barefoot (on my property) but in public? Not on the beach or somewhere like that?? Nah, that was PEAK palm-colored ish. I can't lie. But Britney is my girl so.

Yes to all of this. I can’t even imagine the toilets at a gas station disgusted i feel sick GIF

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

So you think it was Kevin that influenced this? 

Look im not saying Britney didnt have a mind of her own but Ive noticed a pattern with her in relationships.

She tends to mirror who she's with.

Like for example:

Reggie - southern country girl

Justin - perfect bubblegum popstar

K-Fat - IDGAF attitude along with wild behavior

then fast forward to Sam

Sam - VERY into fitness and looking good.

Like I said, I am NOT saying Britney doesnt have a mind of her own cause she obviously does but she was clearly in love with him and I understand cause

I was in love in my early 20s and acted JUST like my ex.

So yeah thats pretty much what I have to say.

I really dont want this to start fights,

im just saying what I observed

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Look im not saying Britney didnt have a mind of her own but Ive noticed a pattern with her in relationships.

She tends to mirror who she's with.

Like for example:

Reggie - southern country girl

Justin - perfect bubblegum popstar

K-Fat - IDGAF attitude along with wild behavior

then fast forward to Sam

Sam - VERY into fitness and looking good.

Like I said, I am NOT saying Britney doesnt have a mind of her own cause she obviously does but she was clearly in love with him and I understand cause

I was in love in my early 20s and acted JUST like my ex.

So yeah thats pretty much what I have to say.

I really dont want this to start fights,

im just saying what I observed

Mimi said what she said :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block