What did you think of Britney being barefoot at the gas station restroom back in the day? Let’s talk about it.

Iconic, bad a.ss, IDGAF energy. Being harassed by paps everywhere must get exhausting. Why bother smiling and acting cheerful all the time?

I assumed her knee was still recovering from surgery and it felt better to be barefoot? Idk but it’s kind of amazing even now, mostly because we don’t see celebrities living human lives very often. 

• Love 4

I might be projecting lol but when you’ve felt trapped or controlled for so long, stupid things like that bring you a certain sense of freedom. My mom is the typical Hispanic mom lol when I first moved out I actually did this as well as other “rebellious” things only because it made me feel free. It’s such a non-issue…Would I do it again? No lol but it’s whatever 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

The first time I saw her do it:Oh No What GIF by Identity

When she did it again:

Regina Hall Thats Nasty GIF

Id rather take a dump in the street than ever step into a gas station bathroom, let alone go into one barefoot. And jayden guys, how are you so cool about that? Bare feet, in a public bathroom, in Alaska weather?! I think your phones should be gone. 

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

I remember the headlines. But I also remember thinking it wasn't a big deal at all.

I've been barefoot in worse places just saying. Your hands touch way worse places and then touch your face/mouth... at least if she didn't wash her feet right away its unlikely she was rubbing her barefeet on her face so seriously why does it matter

I think people should start humanizing Britney and empathize with her situation 🤔  People need to seriously start looking 👀 inward and evaluate how "perfect" they truly are before they judge other people's behaviors that do not harm anyone. That's just my 2 cents 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block