What was Exhale like 10 years ago?

GlitterRain

13 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Omg we should invite her for an AMA or whatever theyre called. I would love a Q and A with the old staff around here LOL

YES and then I can ban her as payback :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Spoiler

jk, she probably wouldn't be able to come here if she still lives in her car and doesn't have signal :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Was this Charlie?! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Yes!  :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

27 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Do you remember that C-Jay?! Who ended up being a cat-fish :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

C-Jay was catfish?! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: I can't say I'm surprised as his pictures were very Topman 2010 catfish-esque, but I never knew it was confirmed! :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

28 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Do you remember that annoying blonde girl sarah? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I can't say I do! Jog my memory! :snort_spoon_powder_glasses:

3 minutes ago, Damon said:

Yes!  :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

C-Jay was catfish?! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: I can't say I'm surprised as his pictures were very Topman 2010 catfish-esque, but I never knew it was confirmed! :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I can't say I do! Jog my memory! :snort_spoon_powder_glasses:

Poor Charlie, he was actually really nice! 

Do you remember Bryce? He used to do the dance videos and people made gifs of him :queenie_falling_dying_dead: he's actually still here but under a different username. He was nice.

Yes, C-Jay was a catfish, he got exposed :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Sarah was a good two shoes and up Kayla's ***.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Do you remember Bryce? He used to do the dance videos and people made gifs of him :queenie_falling_dying_dead: he's actually still here but under a different username. He was nice.

I have one thing, and one thing only, to say to you, Slayer. K++++ thumb-up.gifthumb-up.gifthumb-up.gifthumb-up.gifthumb-up.gifthumb-up.gifthumb-up.gif

Charlie really was lovely (and he loved queen Cheryl) :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I hope he's living his best life! 

Yes - I remember Bryce! There's so many long-gone OGs who made this place as fun as it was. I hope they're all living their best lives. 

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Damon said:

I have one thing, and one thing only, to say to you, Slayer. K++++ thumb-up.gifthumb-up.gifthumb-up.gifthumb-up.gifthumb-up.gifthumb-up.gifthumb-up.gif

OMG :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I miss Karma!

36 minutes ago, Damon said:

Charlie really was lovely (and he loved queen Cheryl) :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I hope he's living his best life! 

Yes - I remember Bryce! There's so many long-gone OGs who made this place as fun as it was. I hope they're all living their best lives. 

He really was, there were so many Cheryl fans here :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I know right, or they are still here but post less frequently. I wasn't as active after I was banned and then I slowly started commenting again when I created a new account but it wasn't the same as that awful monster took away my account :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry: I definitely became a lot less active until about 2-3 years ago, then I came back here 'properly' like before.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Omg I think I remember C-jay but had no idea he was a catfish :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 1

I remember that there was some really mean people

It was a nice place to talk everything Britney but some members were not cool ! I remember I wouldn't post a lot because I was scared some of them will answer me something horrible lol

I think Exhale is better today, people are more kind and it is more peacefull ! 

Lol it was disgusting...Racism everywhere/no mods etc

Anons were able to post in the main forum and they used to post gay ****/gore.We used to have the general section which was a cesspool full of unstable kids and grown *** weirdos. People used to fight relentlessly. People used to be exposed and were just mean. It wasn't this fairytale that people are trying to make it out to be. I know this cause was one of the main posters on here - sadly. Jordan deleted all the posts to hide the evidence. It was ******* brutal. Wnat i will say is, is that we were weirdly like an internet family. We all hated eachother but gathered here every evening. The only person that I remember that used to post then and still does is Damon..

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Slayer said:

Been here since 2007! My original account got banned/deleted by a moderator that lived in her car and apparently went to Jordan's house mad :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I disliked her a lot :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Anyway, it was SOOOO much fun back then. This place had soooooo many active members and there were a lot of great people. It was such a community.

We could have signatures like Urbanney said above and I also loved the matching sets we could have. We'd all list our friends in our signatures here. There would be 'Karma', which is your reputation (similar to getting 'love/like' reactions but better).

There was a lack of moderation, basically nothing and this place was CRAZY. Jordan wasn't active here at all, he would write the main page posts and disappear. He's waaaaay more active now than he used to be, which I think is a good thing, I think the site needed that back then, so it's good he's doing it now.

People would do massive exposures of fellow members and would find out their real identities and post them here. People would make fun of how members looked etc :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Extremely funny/crazy trolls, Long Island Kid, Powerpuff Girls, Queen Flopga, etc.

P-rn would be SPAMMED here and it'd literally be in the thread titles too. 

People here were extremely savage and got away with absolutely everything, it truly was Exhell. However, at the same time it was so much fun back then and I have some amazing memories.

It was suuuuuuper active back in 2007-2009, there was always news. Britney was always doing something, it truly was insane here in 2007. We were literally worried about Britney's life and if she'd be okay because of the paps never leaving her alone. People truly believed they'd wake up to the news she passed away, it was that crazy.

I'll never forget being here the first time she was hospitalised :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: We were all so worried and it was heartbreaking.

The fights between members here were INTENSE and absolutely insane, the lashings that people would get :dead_falling_wig_dying:

I don't miss the exposures, the attacks on people and their appearances, the death threats, the lack of moderation etc. I didn't like how some people spoke about Britney. However, I do miss how fun this place was, but the behaviour that was allowed should never have been allowed. The internet and the world was a different place back then.

I love history :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: thanks for the class <3 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

I remember that there was some really mean people

It was a nice place to talk everything Britney but some members were not cool ! I remember I wouldn't post a lot because I was scared some of them will answer me something horrible lol

I think Exhale is better today, people are more kind and it is more peacefull ! 

Don’t post about Beyoncé, Demi or Xtina and you will be fine

Tiffany Pollard Knife GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block