DECLARATION OF MATHEW S. ROSENGART IN SUPPORT OF OPPOSITION TO JAMES P. SPEARS’S MOTION TO STRIKE BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS’S OBJECTIONS AND SUPPORTING DECLARATION OF SHERINE EBADI

That title is really confusing for the average reader. I did see news though that Judge Penny wants Britney to sit for deposition in conjunction to later years in the cship in return that Tri Star supplies all evidence of the 12th accounting. I think she believes the cship was justified until it wasn't and that's based on the fact that Britney herself and the documentary focus more on 2019 and forward. It's been a year now and that appears to be true. Key word appears because we don't know. It's the most focused time period of the cship and the only parts so far that supply any evidence of abuse. I know this won't be a popular opinion but it does seem fair. Not in the sense of making Britney relive any trauma but getting down to the truth. She already did what she thought was justified and ended the cship. It's about the justice part now. 

4 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

That title is really confusing for the average reader. I did see news though that Judge Penny wants Britney to sit for deposition in conjunction to later years in the cship in return that Tri Star supplies all evidence of the 12th accounting. I think she believes the cship was justified until it wasn't and that's based on the fact that Britney herself and the documentary focus more on 2019 and forward. It's been a year now and that appears to be true. Key word appears because we don't know. It's the most focused time period of the cship and the only parts so far that supply any evidence of abuse. I know this won't be a popular opinion but it does seem fair. Not in the sense of making Britney relive any trauma but getting down to the truth. She already did what she thought was justified and ended the cship. It's about the justice part now. 

I think it’s just as possible as anything! There’s so much we don’t know. 

i wonder if this was submitted before or after she made her ruling regarding needing more evidence of tri star being a fiduciary for the entirety of the conservatorship, because rosengart literally provided a podcast and the transcript where she admitted exactly that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, easy said:

i wonder if this was submitted before or after she made her ruling regarding needing more evidence of tri star being a fiduciary for the entirety of the conservatorship, because rosengart literally provided a podcast and the transcript where she admitted exactly that.

Rosengart also submitted all the emails exchange where Lou Taylor literally says she wants to handpick the judge with Geraldine wayle. And still got shut down 

6 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Rosengart also submitted all the emails exchange where Lou Taylor literally says she wants to handpick the judge with Geraldine wayle. And still got shut down 

judge penny wants to wrap up the 12th and eventually the 13th accounting instead of digging into the whole 13 year conservatorship. imo, i think rosengart should do that, and then move the entire case to criminal court where he'll have a better chance at getting the documents he needs and proving the fraud.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Judge Penny sided with TriStar and categorized as hearsay and inadmissible the NYT exposé on Lou Taylor used by the former FBI agent in her declaration 

spacer.png

A win for Lou Taylor. This woman will likely have to pay Britney some money but will get off Scott free. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, easy said:

judge penny wants to wrap up the 12th and eventually the 13th accounting instead of digging into the whole 13 year conservatorship. imo, i think rosengart should do that, and then move the entire case to criminal court where he'll have a better chance at getting the documents he needs and proving the fraud.

This. 

Rosengart and his team will exhaust every lead possible in this court room. But I think it’s clear Penny won’t budge with anything that reveals more of the Con in a negative light. It goes against her institution 

The fact that Penny agrees Tri Star doesn’t have fiduciary duty is pathetic. Why was Lou handing Britney’s millions? Why was she approved? 
Probate court have a lot to answer for letting a man like Jamie Spears be a conservator. 

The players have weaved such a delicate con that it’s gonna be hard to convict them outright when they manipulated Britney into it so much.

Britney isn’t the “perfect” victim either. Any future criminal/civil trials showdowns will become the new Depp Vs  Heard. Lou and the lawyers are counting on it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block