That Surprise Witness QUITS Law (References First Lawyer That Tried To Free Britney: John Eardley Got Disbarred)

Lola2790

2 minutes ago, gar said:

What would some of these 'wild theories' be?

as i google that surprise witness theories because i cba to actually scroll through her twitter i'll say the few that pop up:

when britney said out of her own mouth she doesn't like live videos, and judging by the date of this tweet— the con was still in place and it was clear sam was playing by the rules to continue to be with britney. her relationships during the con are more complex than black and white, and questioning sam is a very banon thing to do.

this is a great thread for what i was saying previously about how her followers (not all!) blindly just believe what she says.

here she admits she's a conspiracy theorist. in my opinion, conspiracy theory, and questioning what you're told with actual facts are different things.

• Love 1

I was bummed to see this earlier. Haven’t watched it yet. Something went down this summer after one of the Britney hearings. July 19th or so? TSW went dark for a week with no notice. It was very odd since she had flown from the East Coast to LA specifically to cover the Britney hearing.

I know she’s messy, but she’s a good investigator and I’m rooting for her to make it big as a journalist/whistleblower/something! I hope she’s okay. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Shocked Bbc Three GIF by BBC

OMG! This is the first time I have EVER disagreed with you!

yes Lima (Bam’s conservator) is suing That Surprise Witness…but it’s an identical lawsuit to Lou Taylor suing Bryan Kuchar (BKStyls).

Lima publicly said that #FreeBritney was a smear campaign against the Spears family.

Bam Margera has been held against his will for a year and a half…and he is desperate to see his 4 year old son.

LOL…you are one of my favs on Exhale…AND now I feel like I need an exhale therapist!

I can’t stop thinking about Lima’s sisters. Those girls seriously just dropped off the face of the internet. What is that?

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I can’t stop thinking about Lima’s sisters. Those girls seriously just dropped off the face of the internet. What is that?

@jordeezy has some serious truths about the connection between the CONservatorship ring and the major human trafficking rings…Dina LaPolt, Tupac & Afeni, Wendy Williams…it’s kinda shocking.

so I think TSW Has found the evidence to connect CONs with trafficking. She was the one who taught me that the origins of the probate court and probate laws are SLAVERY. It’s horrible, but it makes sense. In the days of slavery, slaves were the most important “assets” a family could “pass down” to their “inheritors.”

Historically slaves were the only “asset” that would outlive the “owner.”

It’s so vile to even write about humans as “assets.” But it’s true…that is the origin of the probate court and laws.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, easy said:

as i google that surprise witness theories because i cba to actually scroll through her twitter i'll say the few that pop up:

when britney said out of her own mouth she doesn't like live videos, and judging by the date of this tweet— the con was still in place and it was clear sam was playing by the rules to continue to be with britney. her relationships during the con are more complex than black and white, and questioning sam is a very banon thing to do.

this is a great thread for what i was saying previously about how her followers (not all!) blindly just believe what she says.

here she admits she's a conspiracy theorist. in my opinion, conspiracy theory, and questioning what you're told with actual facts are different things.

Smear campaign spotting 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mocha latto said:

Smear campaign spotting 

proving someone's bad behavior, when asked, is not a smear campaign, but carry on. i said i loved what she did in the beginning but somewhere along the way she got jaded. that's my opinion, shared by many others, and proven with facts whether you want to ignore them or not is up to you.

3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@jordeezy has some serious truths about the connection between the CONservatorship ring and the major human trafficking rings…Dina LaPolt, Tupac & Afeni, Wendy Williams…it’s kinda shocking.

so I think TSW Has found the evidence to connect CONs with trafficking. She was the one who taught me that the origins of the probate court and probate laws are SLAVERY. It’s horrible, but it makes sense. In the days of slavery, slaves were the most important “assets” a family could “pass down” to their “inheritors.”

Historically slaves were the only “asset” that would outlive the “owner.”

It’s so vile to even write about humans as “assets.” But it’s true…that is the origin of the probate court and laws.

I think TSW has lost faith in the courts and law field in the country. I haven't watched her video yet. I think one thing everyone needs to be aware of is CONTRACTS. A lot of this stuff would not happen legally without contracts. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I know she’s messy, but she’s a good investigator and I’m rooting for her to make it big as a journalist/whistleblower/something! I hope she’s okay. 

Not specifically coming for you, but I'm really getting sick of peeps like me and her who are neurodivergent/have mental health struggles being called "messy" "all over the place" dismissed etc...

Most of the smartest peeps I know are neurodivergent and not all mental illnesses affect the outward world (Kanye), speaking for myself the internal battle is ******* nightmare every single moment of my life :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: but outwardly no one would know that...

As me and her have discussed privately and sometimes tweeted publicly, if there's nothing bad going on why can't fact based, legit questions be asked?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

TSW went dark for a week with no notice. It was very odd since she had flown from the East Coast to LA specifically to cover the Britney hearing.

I met BJ at this hearing! This was when the lawsuit started. She had to take a few calls from her lawyers while we were waiting for the hearing. Lima hired a big name Hollywood lawyer. This is exactly the same situation as the Lou Taylor/ Bryan Kuchar lawsuit.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

she is messing with very powerful people. she is very brave for making these videos talking about all these powerful people on youtube. she is a lawyer she should have known this would cause her BIG trouble

But this is why America has become the worlds largest Kleptocracy and Fascist country. People who bring light to corruption shouldn’t have their lives ruined.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

Not specifically coming for you, but I'm really getting sick of peeps like me and her who are neurodivergent/have mental health struggles being called "messy" "all over the place" dismissed etc...

Most of the smartest peeps I know are neurodivergent and not all mental illnesses affect the outward world (Kanye), speaking for myself the internal battle is ******* nightmare every single moment of my life :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: but outwardly no one would know that...

As me and her have discussed privately and sometimes tweeted publicly, if there's nothing bad going on why can't fact based, legit questions be asked?

I apologize!! I meant messy in the sense that she shows us the process of her research - it's not polished and perfect 100% of the time.  I'm old and meant messy in the sense of "disorganized" or "untidy".  I'm really sorry!  I definitely didn't mean she's "all over the place". She's passionate and earnest. I love that. 

I think she's to be commended for recognizing when her views are unorthodox or offensive. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block