That Surprise Witness QUITS Law (References First Lawyer That Tried To Free Britney: John Eardley Got Disbarred)

Lola2790

This is odd to me. BJ (Surprise Witness) has announced she's giving up her law license. She has gone silent on Britney's case the past couple months.

She doesn't elaborate too much but she brings up Jon Eardley. He got his license taken away for being the first lawyer to call out the corruption in Britney's conservatorship and attempt to bring the case to federal court. He was reported by team con and disbarred shortly after in 2009.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

what is up with her? somewhere along the road her intentions became blurry and now this? does this sound like a publicity stunt? like what's up with the fake tears on the video thumbnail.

no one will go through law school to just give it up. fishy or attention seeking.

If you watch the video she isn't faking her tears. Can't help but feel something big must've happened for her to decide to give up something she's clearly worked so hard for…  could it be she has been gagged about speaking on Britney & threatened by team Con?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, easy said:

she started out great and then got jaded and corrupted by banons. got herself sued for defamation by the bam margera people. i have no sympathy for her.

Shocked Bbc Three GIF by BBC

OMG! This is the first time I have EVER disagreed with you!

yes Lima (Bam’s conservator) is suing That Surprise Witness…but it’s an identical lawsuit to Lou Taylor suing Bryan Kuchar (BKStyls).

Lima publicly said that #FreeBritney was a smear campaign against the Spears family.

Bam Margera has been held against his will for a year and a half…and he is desperate to see his 4 year old son.

LOL…you are one of my favs on Exhale…AND now I feel like I need an exhale therapist!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

Shocked Bbc Three GIF by BBC

OMG! This is the first time I have EVER disagreed with you!

yes Lima (Bam’s conservator) is suing That Surprise Witness…but it’s an identical lawsuit to Lou Taylor suing Bryan Kuchar (BKStyls).

Lima publicly said that #FreeBritney was a smear campaign against the Spears family.

Bam Margera has been held against his will for a year and a half…and he is desperate to see his 4 year old son.

LOL…you are one of my favs on Exhale…AND now I feel like I need an exhale therapist!

from what i've gathered about that case (i haven't looked much into it because i don't like bj's banon bull**** takes and all her conspiracy nonsense that muddies the waters) she told lima to sue her and that she wasn't scared because she's such a big brain badass lawyer. then got herself sued for defamation, because she was being defamatory, and cried about it while begging people to give her money for a lawyer. it turned me completely off from her since.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Not here for this attention seeker who uses Britney for clicks/money on YouTube.

Moving out of this section.

Ummmm…TSW was making $250k at her law firm and Lou Taylor got the law firm to bully TSW into quitting…BTW that law firm is currently representing ROBIN GREENHILL.

The $25k TSW makes on YouTube for covering corrupt conservatorships is NOT her using Britney’s name to make money. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, easy said:

from what i've gathered about that case (i haven't looked much into it because i don't like bj's banon bull**** takes and all her conspiracy nonsense that muddies the waters) she told lima to sue her and that she wasn't scared because she's such a big brain badass lawyer. then got herself sued for defamation, because she was being defamatory, and cried about it while begging people to give her money for a lawyer. it turned me completely off from her since.

Gurl, NO! TSW is a force fighting BAnon.

BJ is the reason I want to stay anonymous, because I could lose my job for contributing to Britney research…and im the breadwinner of my family, so I can’t afford to not work. What happened to BJ (TSW) and her job unfortunately is extremely COMMON.

Susan Bassi is the only Current contributor using Britney’s name for clout.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Gurl, NO! TSW is a force fighting BAnon.

BJ is the reason I want to stay anonymous, because I could lose my job for contributing to Britney research…and im the breadwinner of my family, so I can’t afford to not work. What happened to BJ (TSW) and her job unfortunately is extremely COMMON.

Susan Bassi is the only Current contributor using Britney’s name for clout.

oh yes, i don't deny what happened to her is unfortunately very common, and i will always advocate for anonymity on the internet for exactly that reason, it's why i am, too!

i've seen bj go with whatever wild theory she thinks of, things that are so obviously untrue, or from untrusted sources (SAM LUTFI) and gives them life. she has a big following, a lot of people blindly follow that woman like every word she speaks is the complete truth. and whether or not she believes everything she says or she's just "questioning" things— it's dangerous with the following she has. especially when a lot of that following, as i said, just believes her without thinking for themselves too.

i wholly agree with you about susan bassi!

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, easy said:

or from untrusted sources (SAM LUTFI) and gives them life.

I agree that trusting Lutfi was a mistake for TSW…but no one is perfect.

the reason TSW says “she’s just questioning” is for legal reasons…you can’t get sued for “questioning.” 
when TSW says “questioning” she means “I know it’s true but I don’t want to get sued.”

in my industry saying “in my humble opinion” is the equivalent “avoid a lawsuit” catch phrase 

TSW followers are actually extremely educated. I find SLO4N is wayyy more problematic than TSW because of his uneducated following. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I agree that trusting Lutfi was a mistake for TSW…but no one is perfect.

the reason TSW says “she’s just questioning” is for legal reasons…you can’t get sued for “questioning.” 
when TSW says “questioning” she means “I know it’s true but I don’t want to get sued.”

in my industry saying “in my humble opinion” is the equivalent “avoid a lawsuit” catch phrase 

TSW followers are actually extremely educated. I find SLO4N is wayyy more problematic than TSW because of his uneducated following. 

a lot of the youtubers that cover crime are problematic imo but that's a conversation for a different day!

i agree about the reason she says questioning, but as i said a lot of the people that follow her do it blindly too. i literally got in a twitter argument with someone over that defamation suit because she tried spouting the "facts ain't defamation" mantra and when i told her that bj literally invited the lawsuit, saying she wouldn't have to pay a lawyer because she was already a lawyer, and then when on her channel crying about being sued begging people for money for a lawyer it was a low, dirty move— complete with the lawsuit court filing where bj saying this was IN the lawsuit, they said that it wasn't true and lima was just a liar 😵

16 minutes ago, easy said:

oh yes, i don't deny what happened to her is unfortunately very common, and i will always advocate for anonymity on the internet for exactly that reason, it's why i am, too!

i've seen bj go with whatever wild theory she thinks of, things that are so obviously untrue, or from untrusted sources (SAM LUTFI) and gives them life. she has a big following, a lot of people blindly follow that woman like every word she speaks is the complete truth. and whether or not she believes everything she says or she's just "questioning" things— it's dangerous with the following she has. especially when a lot of that following, as i said, just believes her without thinking for themselves too.

i wholly agree with you about susan bassi!

What would some of these 'wild theories' be?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block