That Surprise Witness QUITS Law (References First Lawyer That Tried To Free Britney: John Eardley Got Disbarred)

Lola2790

I find her a bit annoying sometimes… like she’s way too animated and it’s too much.

But I’ve been following the Lima/SWU stuff and good on her for exposing all the awfulness that happened to Amanda Rabb, Bam and maybe even Limas sisters too. 

I feel so bad for her regarding the law case and I can’t imagine how stressful and scary that must feel

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I agree that trusting Lutfi was a mistake for TSW…but no one is perfect.

the reason TSW says “she’s just questioning” is for legal reasons…you can’t get sued for “questioning.” 
when TSW says “questioning” she means “I know it’s true but I don’t want to get sued.”

in my industry saying “in my humble opinion” is the equivalent “avoid a lawsuit” catch phrase 

TSW followers are actually extremely educated. I find SLO4N is wayyy more problematic than TSW because of his uneducated following. 

I think her interactions with various players within the Britney-verse are very natural and honest.  

Let's take Lutfi, for example. 

TSW is open about the fact that she wasn't a Britney stan until the #freebritney movement.  And now, she's not really a music stan, but a Britney-is-a-person-with-rights stan.

The sleuths know that Lutfi is NOT to be trusted.  He has never been transparent about his motives and has claimed responsibility for horrible things.  He has been involved with the conservatorship for its entire history.  Therefore, he has a lot of Google hits. It's hard to make sense of the direction of his moral compass (if he has one). 

What WE know about Lutfi is that he has a very questionable relationship with several key players in Britney's life, and in Hollywood. Lynne calls him a "Svenghali", meaning that he has the ability to manipulate and mislead people.  TSW went into her investigation of Lutfi with a very open mind.  Lutfi's "charm" worked on her.  Just as it worked on houseinhabit on instagram, and various other interested parties over the years.

Does that make TSW a bad actor? NO! In fact, I think it makes her more credible.  Lutfi is a damn snake, and it shows.  He cozies up to young people, in particular, with ease.  Look at his instagram - he's got a bunch of young actor/models in some kind of harem/entourage, and it's really quite alarming to watch. At the same time, he is actively being sued by his condo association now for ~$600,000+ (ten plus years of condo fees unpaid).  How is he bankrolling any of his exploits?

1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I appreciate what she did for the movement, I haven’t watched her in so long not a fan of who she is as a person but that doesn’t mean she deserves bad things and lou ****ingg up her life 

she is being sued by other people for defamation, and that person suing will win too. I have no doubt about it. she does defame people; she presents things as fact when it's only her opinion. If you watch someone like Emily D Baker break down docs you see a professional version of it. TSW reads court docs with her emotions and opinions only. I am not even a lawyer and I've found her wrong in a few things every time ive watched her.

This has nothing to do with Lou. 

For those that don't want to watch she made an active choice for herself to give up her license so that it doesn't get used against her in her fight for justice. 

My guess it that every time she went out after someone important they must have threatened her they would get her disbarred. As you can imagine to be threatened like that when it's something you worked so hard for is scary. So before that could happen she is choosing to "retire". She cited Early as an example as how some people will use the system against you and she refuses to let them do that to her.

So in order for her to fight freely and use her voice like she wants to she is giving up her license so nothing is being held over her head.

I know we all have our opinions on her but her integrity is unmatched and I repsect it. 

15 hours ago, easy said:

She has a big following, a lot of people blindly follow that woman like every word she speaks is the complete truth. and whether or not she believes everything she says or she's just "questioning" things— it's dangerous with the following she has. especially when a lot of that following, as i said, just believes her without thinking for themselves too.

What I will say to this is that she actively tells her followers frequently  to not take her word for it and do their own research.

She has mentioned the whole reason she started this was so she can show people how to look up their own documents and how to read them. If people are choosing to take her every word without using their own logic and doing their own research that's on them not her.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
17 minutes ago, Busybee said:

What I will say to this is that she actively tells her followers frequently  to not take her word for it and do their own research.

She has mentioned the whole reason she started this was so she can show people how to look up their own documents and how to read them. If people are choosing to take her every word without using their own logic and doing their own research that's on them not her.

i don't think it's solely her responsibility for the way her followers act, but the way they treat her like she's never made mistakes, hasn't been an *******, and always tells the truth doesn't sit well with me. it's more than just telling them to do their own research, people won't. she could easily present opposing opinions to her own, even saying why she disagrees with it, but she doesn't. she speaks what she wants to speak and her followers eat it up like it's the gospel, then attack anyone who points out the flaws in her logic. again, not solely her responsibility, but doing so in her name. 

On 10/9/2022 at 9:03 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

Shocked Bbc Three GIF by BBC

OMG! This is the first time I have EVER disagreed with you!

yes Lima (Bam’s conservator) is suing That Surprise Witness…but it’s an identical lawsuit to Lou Taylor suing Bryan Kuchar (BKStyls).

Lima publicly said that #FreeBritney was a smear campaign against the Spears family.

Bam Margera has been held against his will for a year and a half…and he is desperate to see his 4 year old son.

LOL…you are one of my favs on Exhale…AND now I feel like I need an exhale therapist!

Its not identical at all sweetheart. I simply reposted already published articles on a website with a headline someone i wont say didnt like it. I didn't create a conspiracy YouTube channel to doxx randos.

54 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Its not identical at all sweetheart. I simply reposted already published articles on a website with a headline someone i wont say didnt like it. I didn't create a conspiracy YouTube channel to doxx randos.

Gurl…you supported LIMA who called #FreeBritney a SMEAR campaign against the Spears family. Let’s NEVER talk again. Thanks. Bye.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 1
On 10/11/2022 at 4:35 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

Gurl…you supported LIMA who called #FreeBritney a SMEAR campaign against the Spears family. Let’s NEVER talk again. Thanks. Bye.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

You are spreading misinformation about me so i am going to respond. Lisa Mccarley put COUNTLESS people in conservatorships...Where was BJ's YT dox video and social outcry for her? Do you not have a brain to think for yourself or just hope on to what some random youtuber tells you?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block