Was Britney’s fashion style inspired by Carrie Bradshaw from SATC?

• Super Mods

Britney in For the Record while shopping: “It’s a Sarah Jessica Parker dress”

While watching this iconic show, I couldn’t help but see some of Britney’s fashion! I know she loved SATC and I wonder if her sense of fashion was inspired from Carrie and this show? :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: 

Check out these looks and let me know if you can see Britney wearing these! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png(Everytime music video) spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Love 6

Although pop girls of the 90s were wearing crop tops, Britney really brought back crop tops to the GP. I’m not sure of the dates of the seasons where SJP was wearing newsboy caps, and fedoras, but I almost want to say Britney brought those back as well. Britney’s stylists back then were impeccable and Britney was a huge influence in culture. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Although pop girls of the 90s were wearing crop tops, Britney really brought back crop tops to the GP. I’m not sure of the dates of the seasons where SJP was wearing newsboy caps, and fedoras, but I almost want to say Britney brought those back as well. Britney’s stylists back then were impeccable and Britney was a huge influence in culture. 

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Britney has a lot of "cute" and memorable outfits (outside of the stage where she always delivers) but her style to me is always all over the place that's why I was kinda shock when I knew she was in a Vogue cover.

Question, during the Onyx tour she said she was obsessed with SATC, now I wonder if she was hook since the series premiered in 98' or it was later during her 20s :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: I was a teen watching SATC :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, stanLOONA said:

Britney has a lot of "cute" and memorable outfits (outside of the stage where she always delivers) but her style to me is always all over the place that's why I was kinda shock when I knew she was in a Vogue cover.

Question, during the Onyx tour she said she was obsessed with SATC, now I wonder if she was hook since the series premiered in 98' or it was later during her 20s :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: I was a teen watching SATC :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

I think Britney’s fashion choices came from that show tbh :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block