How much is the singles collection box set still sealed worth?

spacer.png

Hey guys, so basiaclly I have two box sets, one is opened and the other one is still in its original packaging. I have been looking around and it seems like that is the only box in the world (maybe I am wrong) that is still wrapped in plastic, and as u can see it’s with the logo so it’s original. the reason I have these are beacuse I went to sony music in 2013 to sign a contract to basiaclly have my britney fan page Britney spears sweden sponsored by them. So they gave these box sets to me and I never opened one of them. Pic of proof beneath. 

So I’m thinking to sell it but do u guys know what it’s worth? and don’t come at me for trying to make some $ now beacuse I have spent alot of money supporting her career so do not go there 😂

spacer.png

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/3/2022 at 5:07 AM, borisjelic said:

spacer.png

Hey guys, so basiaclly I have two box sets, one is opened and the other one is still in its original packaging. I have been looking around and it seems like that is the only box in the world (maybe I am wrong) that is still wrapped in plastic, and as u can see it’s with the logo so it’s original. the reason I have these are beacuse I went to sony music in 2013 to sign a contract to basiaclly have my britney fan page Britney spears sweden sponsored by them. So they gave these box sets to me and I never opened one of them. Pic of proof beneath. 

So I’m thinking to sell it but do u guys know what it’s worth? and don’t come at me for trying to make some $ now beacuse I have spent alot of money supporting her career so do not go there 😂

spacer.png

I checked internet and saw price ~$251 at Brazilian eshop for 29x CD boxset.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block