Sabi promotes 'Hold Me Closer'

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

If I were Sabi I would watch out. Before you know, Britney will drag her on instagram. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

“So I am sitting here thinking again about how after all these years my family hurt me and I just thought about how one of the worst things they ever did was make me record a song so stupid I cannot believe it is out there! Steaming like a pot full of vegetables?! Vegetables! Who the **** sings about vegetables?!!!!! 🥕 🥦 😡 😡!!!! Then they hired this girl Tabby who had never done a song with anybody before to sing on the track. I can’t even decide what songs I want to record but they hired a nobody to come and sing about vegetables on my song! Now she is playing my new song like it’s all a big joke to her!!” 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block