Katy Perry talks about paying homage to Britney Spears’ iconic 2001 denim outfit

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Some of yall are being mean 

Some? This site has become unhinged. Sorry I left for a bit then rejoined . Love Britney. Yet being back . I just see more nasty comments than ever. You made a great site. Its helped immensely. Yet lately its all bit *****y and drama filled. Also talking about Britneys kids should be off limits. I see this turning TMZ  2.0 ish meets bullies. I love the advocacy for Britney yet lately I go to reddit. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Steve W said:

Some? This site has become unhinged. Sorry I left for a bit then rejoined . Love Britney. Yet being back . I just see more nasty comments than ever. You made a great site. Its helped immensely. Yet lately its all bit *****y and drama filled. Also talking about Britneys kids should be off limits. I see this turning TMZ  2.0 ish meets bullies. I love the advocacy for Britney yet lately I go to reddit. 

Say it louder for @Jordan Miller who continues to stay silent on the real issues of Exhale and instead points fingers at the wrong people. Steve, I agree. This forum has become nothing but a bunch of rude, entitled and defensive Britney fans who can't bear to hear an opinion that doesn't fit their biased narratives. There are some great users here who make great contributions, contribute to meaningful discussions and are generally able to put their emotions aside when discussing other topics/artists, but other than that, a good majority do nothing but collectively gang up on users or make shameless and unjustified attacks like how we see in this thread. We've become almost as despicable as the Beyhive.   There is a lot more I can say but I'm just going to leave it here for now. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Say it louder for @Jordan Miller who continues to stay silent on the real issues of Exhale and instead points fingers at the wrong people. Steve, I agree. This forum has become nothing but a bunch of rude, entitled and defensive Britney fans who can't bear to hear an opinion that doesn't fit their biased narratives. There are some great users here who make great contributions, contribute to meaningful discussions and are generally able to put their emotions aside when discussing other topics/artists, but other than that, a good majority do nothing but collectively gang up on users or make shameless and unjustified attacks like how we see in this thread. We've become almost as despicable as the Beyhive.   There is a lot more I can say but I'm just going to leave it here for now. 

I think its the world in general thats lost the ability to converse without confrontation. If you let others bait you.. you give them any reaction. They win. They get what they wanted . Best to ignore them . Case in point of baiting  … Kevin doing an interview. Britney spoke up. He got the reaction he wanted. Some nice guys are here. Others pay no mind. At times its harder to not speak up. Its sad . There is a lot of good information. Yet nobody can have a different opinion without nasty comments. **** em

• Like 1
10 hours ago, britneybits2022 said:

Again: EVERYONE made fun of her, even her REAL fans. Deal with it.

You’re tripping. You must be to be so sure of something so blatantly untrue. Her fans that knew she was struggling ******* worried about if we would end up waking up one day seeing a headline of something we didn’t ever want to happen but knew could. 

sit down trying to speak for all of us. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, britneybits2022 said:

Everyone did it, even her fans

We aren’t talking about 07/08 though. Katy Perry made disgusting comments about Britney’s breakdown as late as 2017… 

britney-spears-katy-perry-zoom-fba94351-

Katy Perry is being slammed on Twitter after she joked that she’s yet to have a mental breakdown and...

She should have known better. There’s no excuse. 

• Like 1

Well, although I got some (not only but some) positive feelings towards Katy, the way she ridiculed Britney just to openly admit that she wanted to commit suicide & that she´s tired of Katy Perry and had to undergo a theraphy is what I call karma. And she´s yet to publicly apologise to Britney. She managed to apologise to Taylor, why she could not do the same for Brit when she herself experienced mental health issues + the very whole world now knows what Britney had to go through. Pay how many homages you want to but do not forget to face the music. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Axad said:

Excuse me :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:She literally made fun of Britney mental health issues not just once it was twice we have all right to be mad and angry I am glad she is flopping  and I am sure she gonna have more than a mental breakdown  

She didn't make fun of it. Has everybody fallen over and bumped their head?

10 hours ago, gar said:

She didn't make fun of it. Has everybody fallen over and bumped their head?

She did, have you seen the interviews? They were like ‘wow Katy you’re blonde, what colour next?’ And she was like ‘all I have to do now is shave my head but I’m saving that for a public breakdown’. This is just one example. She’s a ****  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block