Remember that time an interviewer asked Britney for a kiss and she said No

16 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I can't bring myself to watch it as I know I'd get secondhand embarrassment. Can't believe an interviewer would ask that. Maybe a hug, sure. Not a kiss. 

14 minutes ago, Fu d Ck said:

A random older woman asking for a kiss from britney is creepier imo. Bich u r not madonna. That was for a performance u old sick pervert woman. 

but it was a kis ON THE CHEEK :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: she would have accepted and then without anyone seeing, she would wipe it off.:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

They say Xtina was obnoxious at the time, well Britney was too.:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 7
16 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

but it was a kis ON THE CHEEK :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: she would have accepted and then without anyone seeing, she would wipe it off.:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

They say Xtina was obnoxious at the time, well Britney was too.:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I don't kiss anyone on the cheek except my family and closest friends. And of course my boyfriend the few times I'm being wholesome and not... the other thing. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

To have a complete stranger ask for one is rude and disrespectful IMO

But thank God it was a woman, I came storming into this thread thinking it was some creepy guy. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don't kiss anyone on the cheek except my family and closest friends. And of course my boyfriend the few times I'm being wholesome and not... the other thing. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

To have a complete stranger ask for one is rude and disrespectful IMO

But thank God it was a woman, I came storming into this thread thinking it was some creepy guy. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

I guess that's cultural.

Over here, in France, pre covid, it was pretty common, even usual, to kiss on the cheeks to say hello to someone.

on the other hand, i would never hug anyone as a form of greeting, that's so weird to me.

• Love 1
  • Like 3