Remember that time an interviewer asked Britney for a kiss and she said No

16 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I can't bring myself to watch it as I know I'd get secondhand embarrassment. Can't believe an interviewer would ask that. Maybe a hug, sure. Not a kiss. 

14 minutes ago, Fu d Ck said:

A random older woman asking for a kiss from britney is creepier imo. Bich u r not madonna. That was for a performance u old sick pervert woman. 

but it was a kis ON THE CHEEK :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: she would have accepted and then without anyone seeing, she would wipe it off.:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

They say Xtina was obnoxious at the time, well Britney was too.:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 7
16 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

but it was a kis ON THE CHEEK :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: she would have accepted and then without anyone seeing, she would wipe it off.:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

They say Xtina was obnoxious at the time, well Britney was too.:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I don't kiss anyone on the cheek except my family and closest friends. And of course my boyfriend the few times I'm being wholesome and not... the other thing. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

To have a complete stranger ask for one is rude and disrespectful IMO

But thank God it was a woman, I came storming into this thread thinking it was some creepy guy. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don't kiss anyone on the cheek except my family and closest friends. And of course my boyfriend the few times I'm being wholesome and not... the other thing. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

To have a complete stranger ask for one is rude and disrespectful IMO

But thank God it was a woman, I came storming into this thread thinking it was some creepy guy. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

I guess that's cultural.

Over here, in France, pre covid, it was pretty common, even usual, to kiss on the cheeks to say hello to someone.

on the other hand, i would never hug anyone as a form of greeting, that's so weird to me.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block