Remember that time an interviewer asked Britney for a kiss and she said No

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don't kiss anyone on the cheek except my family and closest friends. And of course my boyfriend the few times I'm being wholesome and not... the other thing. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

To have a complete stranger ask for one is rude and disrespectful IMO

But thank God it was a woman, I came storming into this thread thinking it was some creepy guy. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

That depends on where we were born. Where I live, it is actually very common to give a kiss on the cheek to say hello, regardless of whether you are a man or a woman. Of course, we don't do it 100% of the time, but quite often (like 80%, depending on who or when). That's why I don't see it as something disrespectful, a little unexpected yes and especially in that way, but not strange.

But I understand that my habits are not the same as everyone else's, much less in North America where they act differently, so I wouldn't ask for it either. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Maybe culturehas something to do here in this debate.

Here in Argentina (center of Argentina, geographically speaking) it's normal to give a kiss when saying hi or bye... other countries are so cold (example Japan, you touch hands and it's a scandal)

I'd kiss y'all all over 

FBFpq5xXEAQwd7G.jpg

This appears to be Sweden/Denmark/Norway. Scandinavians are known for their very cold behaviour so I can promise you that they 100% don't kiss on the cheek. Those people never even show emotions :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block