The only unphotoshopped pic that leaked from the FF photoshoot

14 hours ago, kasavas said:

We have other unretouched pictures from the FF era. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Those pics were much more minimally retouched though. There are pics from the FF album shoot where her face was literally cut & pasted onto other pics. The shoot you posted is WAY better.

Also, aside from the "unretouched" pic being used in a news article, I really don't think it's fake because it has details that the released photo doesn't have. 

7 hours ago, Psuedonym said:

13072011newffouttakeUHQ.jpg

This is the released photo, which honestly looks over-edited. From what I can recall, the unretouched pic was used in a news article for a while instead of this photo. I actually love this shoot but I think she looks particularly unflattering/annoyed in the original pic.

i posted before see this, sorry for the repost xd

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block