Iconic. 😭 15 years ago (2007) this week I hung out with Britney at the Palms in Las Vegas

5 minutes ago, Isla said:

I didn’t realise this was the night before the VMAs :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Me neither!!

And back at the time fans were swearing for their lives that this picture was photoshopped so I ended up believing it but if now Jordan says it's true then I believe him! What a cool story to tell when you have grandch---OK nevermind :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Me neither!!

And back at the time fans were swearing for their lives that this picture was photoshopped so I ended up believing it but if now Jordan says it's true then I believe him! What a cool story to tell when you have grandch---OK nevermind :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Nnnn this photo caused a whole conspiracy theory. I knew it was real though lol

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, leviathan said:

right? like how did this happen? what did you guys talk about? how long were you there for? what was she like? what was talked about that night? did she say anything about her performance the next day? like what happened???

Spoiler

Sam lutfi introduced them 💀

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Iconic. 😭 15 years ago (2007) this week I hung out with Britney at the Palms in Las Vegas the night before her performance of "Gimme More" at the VMAs. At one point I was standing next to her and Paris Hilton at the same time; I was shook. I wish this experience happened when I was older and more comfortable with myself; I barely said anything all night cause I was honestly starstruck haha.  

A lot of people think these pics are Photoshopped cause of the shadow, but they’re real. I’m taller than the girls here cause I was standing on a step that lead out to an infinity pool at the Palms. Kinda annoying I have yet to be this cool again 😂

The next year her whole life would change. It sucks that they robbed Britney of so much (and also put a sour taste in her mouth regarding Vegas), but happy to see her rebuilding and healing. Would be fun to recreate this 😹. Anyway, just wanted to share. 🍭🙏🌹.

You looked like a dork but now you’re so hot 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block