Iconic. 😭 15 years ago (2007) this week I hung out with Britney at the Palms in Las Vegas

• Leader
50 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

Still waiting for your response to this :spacer.png

I have held off on confirming this for years because I feared the wrath of Internet trolls, but hopefully you all know by now that I am my own person and have always tried to uplift and help Britney. Yes, Sam did set this meeting up. Britney was reading BreatheHeavy at the time and that's why he reached out to me in the first place. 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I have held off on confirming this for years because I feared the wrath of Internet trolls, but hopefully you all know by now that I am my own person and have always tried to uplift and help Britney. Yes, Sam did set this meeting up. Britney was reading BreatheHeavy at the time and that's why he reached out to me in the first place. 

thanks for sharing it with us

it doesnt matter who got you in touch with her; as long as you both enjoyed it and it made a beautiful memory thats what matters @Jordan Miller

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wait what....I was here in 07, 08, 09 and we went hard at you for being in contact with evil Sam. I always thought you did confirm this ages ago lol. Whatever - both Sam L and Them Con need to stay away from her as his comment shows in 2022.

• Love 1

Hopefully you get to meet her again. I met Mariah Carey and she was so down to earth and chill, we had a five minute conversation and I got to tell her everything I wanted to say. It was amazing.  Shes a whole aura, I wanna meet her again so bad. She grabbed my arm so hard when she saw my candy bling tattoo lol 

• Love 1
  • Leader
On 9/17/2022 at 2:41 AM, yourstruly said:

Wait what....I was here in 07, 08, 09 and we went hard at you for being in contact with evil Sam. I always thought you did confirm this ages ago lol. Whatever - both Sam L and Them Con need to stay away from her as his comment shows in 2022.

I remember people coming for me but tbh not about anything specific. But yea at this point I'm down to have all my cards on the table as I have nothing to hide. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1
  • Leader
12 hours ago, Kyky said:

Hopefully you get to meet her again. I met Mariah Carey and she was so down to earth and chill, we had a five minute conversation and I got to tell her everything I wanted to say. It was amazing.  Shes a whole aura, I wanna meet her again so bad. She grabbed my arm so hard when she saw my candy bling tattoo lol 

Would be cool. 

Awesome story about meeting Mariah! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block