Rosengart needs to advise Britney to stop posting on Social Media

Mar3384

This is EXACTLY what Jamie wants so he can prove points to the judge. He wants her to look "crazy" and for people to turn on her due to the fact that he has to be deposed and she doesn't. My opinion is Jamie had Federline and the boy's speak out against her because he knew it would cause a downward spiral on her. He's manipulated the entire thing. Now here we are with the Christina stuff and it def doesn't look good for her at all. 

ETA: I'm not saying that she is crazy. I care about Britney. I don't want her to fall victim of manipulation. If Jamie got the boys and Federline to speak out I feel it was to elicit a social media reaction out of her to possibly use against her later. Having the boys speak out against her would do just that and more. It would cause her more issues to her mental and emotional health possibly cause her to spiral etc. It's what Jamie wants. That's all I'm saying.

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

"Your honor, Britney made a questionable post about Xtina on social media. She should be deposed"

That's what you're expecting to happen? :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

No not at all. I'm saying he can take all these posts she is posting and try to use them as a point to tell the judge that Britney is crazy and something is wrong. I'm not judging Britney. I feel bad for her for all the trauma she's endured. I just don't want her to fall victim of manipulation. 

7 minutes ago, Mar3384 said:

No not at all. I'm saying he can take all these posts she is posting and try to use them as a point to tell the judge that Britney is crazy and something is wrong. I'm not judging Britney. I feel bad for her for all the trauma she's endured. I just don't want her to fall victim of manipulation. 

zero reason for any of that to happen. none of the parties have any reason to prove to the judge that britney is "crazy", as you say. and a few instagram posts are no valid proof but whatever. keep trying to push the crazy narrative

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Mar3384 said:

This is EXACTLY what Jamie wants so he can prove points to the judge. He wants her to look "crazy" and for people to turn on her due to the fact that he has to be deposed and she doesn't. My opinion is Jamie had Federline and the boy's speak out against her because he knew it would cause a downward spiral on her. He's manipulated the entire thing. Now here we are with the Christina stuff and it def doesn't look good for her at all. 

ETA: I'm not saying that she is crazy. I care about Britney. I don't want her to fall victim of manipulation. If Jamie got the boys and Federline to speak out I feel it was to elicit a social media reaction out of her to possibly use against her later. Having the boys speak out against her would do just that and more. It would cause her more issues to her mental and emotional health possibly cause her to spiral etc. It's what Jamie wants. That's all I'm saying.

You should be ashamed of this topic you created. As well other posts here are being spreading. Not looking good on you

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block