Rosengart needs to advise Britney to stop posting on Social Media

Mar3384

I am positive Rosengart has advised Britney against this. Even a pretty bad attorney would have given her that advice and he’s not a bad attorney.

And to all the people on here who don’t think posting ***** or rambling posts or odd statements lashing out at people can be held against you in a conservatorship or custody battle …. Y’all are just incorrect. 

I’m guessing you haven’t spent much time in a courtroom if you think that. Cases that involve families or ex spouses get insanely personal and nasty. Every detail of your life can be picked apart in court, absolutely including your social media.

You might think that’s dumb or unfair, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

Like wake up yall. Her public image being in shambles in 2007 helped no one question her conservatorship for years —- yet you don’t think there could possibly be any bad consequences that come from a bad public image now??? 

I know some of you will say “but other celebrities do weird s***” Yes, they do. But they aren’t in a hateful court battle that may at one point involve taking on the state of California. 

Star Wars Dummy GIF by MOODMAN

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block