If "Hold Me Closer" Reaches #1 On The Billboard Hot 100, Britney Will Break Three Music Records, Including One Record Which Britney Will Set

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

You really thought you ate that. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Anyone with a brain and basic reading comprehension could've put two and two together. Not to mention that the BBH100 is the only American chart where Britney has those five specific number one singles. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

britney spears jesus GIF

8 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'll be nice and edit the thread for you, since you apparently need things broken down to an elementary school level. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Hey, it's all cheeky and fun until it becomes rude. Don't be rude.
Britney is a worldwide superstar. I myself don't speak English as a first language, so if you care to make your posts as clear as possible it would be greatly appreciated by everyone and, especially, the international fans.

• Love 2
On 9/6/2022 at 4:53 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If "Hold Me Closer" hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100:

1. Eltron John, Britney Spears and Mariah Carey will be the only artists in history to have topped the BBH100 in four different decades.
  2. Britney Spears and Mariah Carey will be the only artists in history to have topped the BBH100 in four consecutive decades.
    • Elton is disqualified from this because he topped the chart in the 1970's, 1980's and 1990's, but not the 2000's or the 2010's.
  3. Britney Spears will be the ONLY ARTIST IN HISTORY to have topped the BBH100 in four consecutive decades with at least one different song every decade.
    • Mariah is disqualified because she actually didn't top the BBH100 in the 2010's or the 2020's (so far) with new material. Her only #1 for both the 2010's and 2020's (again, so far) is "All I Want For Christmas Is You".
    • Elton is disqualified because again, he has not topped the BBH100 since the 1990's.
    • Britney, however, is eligible for this record due to "...Baby, One More Time" in the 1990's, "Womanizer" and "3" in the 2000's, and "Hold It Against Me" and "S&M" in the 2010's.

So stream. Stream like your life depends on it. She deserves this record and she deserves this win, damn it. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

oprah winfrey GIF

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Hey, it's all cheeky and fun until it becomes rude. Don't be rude.
Britney is a worldwide superstar. I myself don't speak English as a first language, so if you care to make your posts as clear as possible it would be greatly appreciated by everyone and, especially, the international fans.

Don’t butt into conversations you weren’t a part of. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Bish this is a forum, it's meant to be a COLLECTIVE conversation. And we're a community so we can regulate ourselves. Also, chill and take my advice, it was well-intentioned.

Child, I have been on this website for NINE YEARS. If you think me being rude to someone who came at me repeatedly, being pedantic for some kind of gotcha moment, is such a betrayal of “community”, then be thankful you were not here when I first joined. The attacks between members were far more personal and for far less reasons. Learn to respect your elders. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Also, you wanna talk about community? My good sis Judy @JayTawndre was getting attacked all over the place not even 48 hours ago by this community for sharing what he believes (and I as well) to be messages from Britney herself. Where was the self moderation then? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I was calm and relaxed before when I was messing with that other user and being petty, but you just pissed me off. The world is not sunshine and rainbows, it shouldn’t be and it will never be. If you want to see an international group of people sing Kumbaya, go watch PBS. Sit down and eat your food, bicth. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block