Who was more iconic? Jessica Simpson or Mandy Moore

17 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

When I look back on them, I feel like it's good they separated. That seems to me like a relationship to have for a few years, not a good pairing for long-term. Newlyweds was iconic though! You're right. I believe that played a big rule in the development of reality TV. That's not necessarily a good thing :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: But it certainly impacted the culture! 

I agree! I still have the 1st season of newlyweds on DVD :ehidk_britney_um_eek: I rewatched some episodes a few years ago, honestly Nick was pretty awful to her. Maybe it was played up on the show to make Jessica seem like the dumb blonde, but if it was real, he was a kinda  a jerk. I still think we need more Justice for Jessica stuff, Britney, Janet, and even Lindsay & Paris, the public has somewhat came to realize how awful it was how they were shamed in the 2000s. But Jessica hasn't seemed to get that love. The craziest thing to thing back to is when she was doing her country album and she wore those high waisted jeans and people were labeling her fat! Now EVERYONE wears high waisted pants and she wasn't big at all. People were really tough on Jessica for a long time. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block