Britney responds to Jayden's interview and drags Kevin Federline

Omfg this is the best response ever, living for it. 

You can just sense the clarity in her thoughts and maturity lately... But it's also heartbreaking at the same time. 

I feel sorry for Britney but also for the boys... This situation literally mirrors my sisters experience with her deadbeat ex husband, and her 2 boys also turned against her for a while (he also done nothing but smoke w**d and and make my sister the villain). 

The boys will hopefully mature and come to their senses... B literally gave up her life and freedom to be the best parent she could be... You can just tell the lack of respect they have for their mother and its no wonder with a washed up waste of air like that for a father. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

She answered vey well ! I wanna cry now ... You're not falling in any way queen.

I'm SO ANGRY at Kevin right now to let this happened ! He knew what he was doing for sure. Jayden & Preston are weaponized againt her since they are born.

It's one of the saddest part, she has done everything for them ...

As I said she loves them no matter what, they are child so don't come at them, they are not the problem here, Kevin & all this crazy family are !

Stay strong Britney, I hope they will understand one day. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 3

Alot of the comments on the post are not…good. Shes in an impossible situation here. She responds and is seen as abusive, or she doesnt and is seen as accepting the accusations, lots of karens saying shes abusing the kids with this response and saying shes airing dirty laundry on social yet none of them acknowledge the interview as airing dirty laundry its such a double standard! 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Wait, she reduced the monthly payment? Kevin can no longer pay for the services of the house where he lives rented by Britney? Does Kevin know how to work that machine, I mean, he's never done anything in his life I doubt he knows how to turn it on.:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

she reduced the monthly payment !!!!!

What !  How you do you know that !!!!!!

I feel like the whole family needs to be educated about mental health tbh. There is a lot of stigma flying around here. 

Second, I wonder why they involve the kids, especially on such a major platform. I understand they have the right to speak up, they matter. But I do hope they got help verbalize what needed to be said by a licensed therapist and I hope they have been prepared for what's coming. This is extremely traumatic. 

One day they will probably realize how abused she was, especially by the people in power but also by the state of California. 

Where are all the adults?? 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

I feel like the whole family needs to be educated about mental health tbh. There is a lot of stigma flying around here. 

Second, I wonder why they involve the kids, especially on such a major platform. I understand they have the right to speak up, they matter. But I do hope they got help verbalize what needed to be said by a licensed therapist and I hope they have been prepared for what's coming. This is extremely traumatic. 

One day they will probably realize how abused she was, especially by the people in power but also by the state of California. 

Where are all the adults?? 

They have always used her kids against her. It’s no surprise they once again tried the same old trick to shut her up and made her comply…However they didn’t count with the fact that this time around this is a different Britney. A strong, resilient, invincible and undefeateable woman who has gone through hell and back and will never accept any abuse from anyone in her life.

• Love 6

btw love her K-trash drag :orangu_orangutan_ape: her entire message sounds southerner :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

her kids are are two failures. not speaking to your mom in months (after... a miscarriage, and in the midst of one of the most public and stressful episodes of her life, obliging her to hide as much as possible when going outside) and going on an interview speaking about her mental health and basically defending her abuser and even saying that she's the problem is plain C R U E L. especially since the reason you've seen her less is because you've wanted this abuser out of your life. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, do the thing said:

I red it as "try to educate yourself starting by opening a book before evoking complex subjects such as mental health"

Yeah I was kinda hoping it was in that context too. Anyway, at the end of the day, she said what she said to defend herself.

The more I think about all this, the sadder and sadder it gets. I'm in pain for her, and I'm angry for her. I just wish all this family drama could be played out in private, especially concerning her children. This is so beyond low from everyone in her family to weaponize these kids. Not that it's new behaviour, but to actually see it unfold in real time is hard to watch.

17 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

They have always used her kids against her. It’s no surprise they once again tried the same old trick to shut her up and made her comply…However they didn’t count with the fact that this time around this is a different Britney. A strong, resilient, invincible and undefeateable woman who has gone through hell and back and will never accept any abuse from anyone in her life.

They sure have. Camp Federline hasn't read the room lately. 

13 minutes ago, do the thing said:

btw love her K-trash drag :orangu_orangutan_ape: her entire message sounds southerner :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

her kids are are two failures. not speaking to your mom in months (after... a miscarriage, and in the midst of one of the most public and stressful episodes of her life, obliging her to hide as much as possible when going outside) and going on an interview speaking about her mental health and basically defending her abuser and even saying that she's the problem is plain C R U E L. especially since the reason you've seen her less is because you've wanted this abuser out of your life. 

This

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.