Britney responds to Jayden's interview and drags Kevin Federline

2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Happy to be on camera ragging on their mother but not ok to attend her wedding. Only 13 months to go until Britney can finally stop with the payments for at least one of them 

And according to Daily mail interview the real reason they didn’t attend the wedding was because Lynne, Bryan and the rest of the family wasn’t invited. 🤦🏼‍♀️
My granddad was horrible to some of my uncles, but always nice to me. Yet I didn’t have to dismiss what a bad parent he had been.

• Love 3

The lyrics to Someday seem eerily prophetic…

”Someday you will understand in God's whole plan
And what he does to you
Oh, but maybe someday you will breathe
And you'll finally see, you'll see it all in your baby
You'll see it all in your baby”. 

Maybe once they’re old enough and have their own kids, they’ll finally understand things from her perspective. 

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Am I the only that doesn’t like Sam’s supposedly funny comment? This situation isn’t funny. Don’t make light of it.

It’s not a good look.

:pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

I guess it’s not needed but it’s fine. Victoria seems to have no issue insulting and shading Britney multiple times and Britney funds her lifestyle. At least Sam works 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

This is the saddest post I’ve ever read. Being a new mum myself this makes me extra sad to know how much she loves those kids and what it was like being with them when they are babies and the unconditional love they give and to come to this and turn against her like that :( just too sad to even describe 

• Love 7

He's so young. He will realize someday how wrong he was, and understand what she really been through.

We were all teenagers at some point, some of us being extremely harsh with our parents. It's kinda part of the growing up process.

Right now, he's too immature to get it. Give him at least 10 years.

In the meantime, i hope Britney will stop funding her kids' lifestyle so they can understand what work is & means.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, David Rose said:

I wish Britney didn't equate mental health with "intellect" cause they have nothing to do with each other. That said, I approve the majority of this message. I just hope she's okay, she really doesn't deserve this ****. I know theyre just brainwashed kids, but I cant help but be really, really disappointed in them.

She said that because that’s what they are doing - they are painting her out to be ignorant and crazy, with little intellect, to be able to understand “what’s she’s done”. She’s sarcastically letting them know that I’m still your mom ya little brat. 💀

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Almost every comment on IG criticizing her message to her sons is either a bot or a white trash mom/dad (with hundreds of pictures of their kids and dogs) trying to virtue signal bc mom-shaming is the only way they can feel superior.

im trying not to get upset but dang the way these low iq ppl expect her to “be the bigger person” and let these three condescend to and criticize her so publicly is infuriating. Why should she have to turn the other cheek when she’s already done that for over a decade and suffered so much?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Exactly. Kevin’s probably getting nervous because in 2 years the gravy train is going to end and he’s going to have to drop a really great album.

And that’s going to be difficult considering the fact that he has no known skills or talent.

They really thought the con would be in place forever. Or they’d kill her and live off of the royalties forever.

Just get a job like the rest of the world, loser. The jig has been up for a while now.

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

He was a dancer and probably would of become a choreographer in his older age if he didn’t become lazy.

• Love 1

People saying they’re so young, they’re so young. 

They are teenagers. They’re 15 & 16. Let’s not confuse youth with childhood. They understand what they’ve been raised to understand by their dad and grandparents. Everyone has a financial interest in Britney and no real care for her mental health, despite now trying to claim that they are and tried to help (Lynne). If they cared, they’d have gotten her real, proper help. Not trapped her in a conservatorship to control her finances and make sure they were still financially taken care of when she was in crisis. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.