Did Exhale get way nicer after the rose emoji was introduced?

The success of HMC made me realize how internationally diverse B’s fans are. The song was #1 in 40 countries on day 1. Dayummmm. That means there is prob at least 40 languages natively spoken by exhale users.

soooo I started wondering…are we harsh to each other sometimes just because of miscommunication?

I’ve seen wig snatching on exhale over mis-genderizing…but in reality it was just a language mistake, not a deeper commentary on gender. I’ve also seen people be explicitly s.hitty about gender tho.

I’ve seen feelings hurt over word norms…f.ag in the US is a slur against gay people, whereas it means cigarette in the UK. Fanny means something very different in the UK than it does in the US…which makes the phrase Fanny pack Hilarious.

i personally recently made an embarrassing code switching error…I thought I found someone in my industry and reverted to chat language norms at work (which turns out is oozing with toxic masculinity…but I didn’t realize it until after I made this mistake).

did the Rose emoji emote make exhale nicer? Like maybe by making our own language norm (using the rose instead of the heart) we have reached a deeper understanding of each other that transcends our communication barrier?

• Love 9
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, I love Britney said:

I miss the thumbs down emoji :typing_keyboard_computer:

Say it again for the real ones here :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Surviving the onslaught of downvotes with stellar reputation still intact is what made me the bad bish I am today. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:
Some of these new Exhalers would not have withstood that :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block