You can now buy digital copies of HMC off Elton’s website!

14 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I bought 4 copies which is the limit on Elton's site :bouncey:

Does anyone know if I can keep buying with the same email? :elton:

I'm going broke with B but she deserves it, it's been 6 years of drought :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

You have to use a different email and credit card …I know have 12 HMC downloads but it’s worth it Happy Britney Spears GIF

• Love 2

Not sure if there's a thread but if so, maybe it should be pinned..

Elton's website now has Hold Me Closer added into his music store for US fans.. If you buy copies there it will help with chat positions! Up to 4 singles can be bought (using different payments to count for each chart sale!)

We really need to work on sales.. Anything under top 5 for her "comeback" single after 6 years.... come on... Who cares if its a feature lets try to get her to number 1 (wishful thinking) 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block