You can now buy digital copies of HMC off Elton’s website!

4 minutes ago, Glory* said:

On elton site you can 

You do realize once you buy the song you can no longer stream it correct ? You can but stops counting as a stream I could be wrong but maybe if you still have Apple Music and Amazon subscription you can still count your views even if you own digitally ? I have been very concerned about all this but I know buying it helps a lot 

4 minutes ago, DirtyRokBoi22 said:

You do realize once you buy the song you can no longer stream it correct ? You can but stops counting as a stream I could be wrong but maybe if you still have Apple Music and Amazon subscription you can still count your views even if you own digitally ? I have been very concerned about all this 

I am referring to the elton site where you can buy 4 copies per account unlike iTunes where it is only worth 1 per credit card.  as for streaming, if you buy the copy of iTunes and then use AM you should cancel the download which you can always download for free, I can't tell you anything else or why I use Spotify

4 minutes ago, Glory* said:

I am referring to the elton site where you can buy 4 copies per account unlike iTunes where it is only worth 1 per credit card.  as for streaming, if you buy the copy of iTunes and then use AM you should cancel the download which you can always download for free, I can't tell you anything else or why I use Spotify

Wouldn’t Elton just make the song 4 dollars then maybe perhaps that would prevent the unnecessary limit 

6 minutes ago, Glory* said:

Thank you for being here today Stop Motion Love GIF by Mochimochiland

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block