Demi Lovato Regrets Doing 3 Documentaries Before Turning 30: ‘I Wish I Would Have Waited’

Z91

16 hours ago, cocodeluxe said:

Why do artists ALWAYS have to sheet on their previous work? Such behaviour makes me mad. Every time they bring out an album they be like „this is my most personal record“ and all this „deep talk“ in interviews and after two years they be like „oh that wasnt me, my new album is the real me“ and all this stuf…like who are you trying to fool?
They are degrading their own work :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Britney did that Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

Just now, Mp mar50 said:

Britney did that Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

Britney never trashed her previous albums to promote the new albums, but she does pretend like the current album is more 'personal'. So, no, Britney does not do that. Save it for Aguileras and Lovatos. :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

BTW, who watches her documentaries? Demi hasn't made an impact since the album that had "cool for the summer", right? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, 1stopBopshop said:

Demi is still talented. Honestly a few good albums without the constant mess surrounding all of their projects could really restore their respectability. That's my problem now, it's always tell tell tell and never show. 

Yep! I just don't listen to anything she says now. I just listen to the music, which I've enjoyed for years. 

15 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

She regrets making documentaries, but not her putting out a s3x toy? She needs to go somewhere and not come back.

Okay I know Demi has done some questionable things... but what's wrong with the s£x toy? Shouldn't we promoting the idea that female m@sturb@tion is NOT taboo?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.