NY Ranks the VMAs 2022 best and worst performances: Nicki Minaj, Fergie were hot, Blackpink not so much

Best: Fergie, Nicki. 
Worst: Blackpink 

The performance was really bad and I’m glad somebody is calling this K-Pop acts out. The song is also basic at best. Why are they so overrated? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

mtv-vma-awards-comp5.jpg?quality=75&stri

Before MTV goes back to forgetting about music for another year, we look back on the best and worst...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Fergie was a cool surprise, but her vocals sounded pretty bad, ngl. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: She was basically just like talking/screaming out her lyrics instead of actually singing them. I know she's not known for having great live vocals, but yeah.

I'm still rooting for her though and glad she's getting the credit she deserves for her song. Jack Harlow just straight up used her chorus as his chorus with some "uhhs" and "yeahs" and called it his song. It feels super unoriginal to me.

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Fergie was a cool surprise, but her vocals sounded pretty bad, ngl. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: She was basically just like talking/screaming out her lyrics instead of actually singing them. I know she's not known for having great live vocals, but yeah.

I'm still rooting for her though and glad she's getting the credit she deserves for her song. Jack Harlow just straight up used her chorus as his chorus with some "uhhs" and "yeahs" and called it his song. It feels super unoriginal to me.

She looked beautiful though :bouncey:

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Do better next time honey.

nene GIF

4 hours ago, Freaky Tiny Style AK said:

Best: Fergie, Nicki. 
Worst: Blackpink 

The performance was really bad and I’m glad somebody is calling this K-Pop acts out. The song is also basic at best. Why are they so overrated? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

mtv-vma-awards-comp5.jpg?quality=75&stri

Before MTV goes back to forgetting about music for another year, we look back on the best and worst...

Isn’t NY post a GOP newspaper???

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block