Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

1 minute ago, TomasBR said:

I didn't "victim blaming" Britney. You need to learn how to read. And you need to believe in science!

I do believe in science but maybe English isn't your first language you put 

13 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Is religion that is making her think that, somewhat, this is her fault

This isn't a proper sentence so maybe I misunderstood but it's not from me not knowing how to read.

2 hours ago, freeoverprotected said:

But she’s gonna EF up the book… why?

this is weird :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

In November, Britney said she was writing a supernatural thriller about a girl killed by her family and her ghost returns to earth and has to decide between revenge and moving on.

We do not know for sure that her current book is the memoir. And even if it was, an audiobook is anywhere from 6-8 hours long. A 22-minute overview of what would be in a memoir wouldn’t even amount to 50 pages.

• Love 5

The premeditation of the 5150 that set the stage for them to take over Britney’s life. It’s been alleged that her mom Lynne put ***** in Britney’s drink to make her seem out of it. Lynne lied in her declaration blaming basically everything that happened on Sam Lutfi. Britney’s family projected a lot of **** they did on to Sam Lutfi. That’s why Lutfi went so hard after Lynne and Jamie (the lawsuit & trial) cuz he knew he was their scapegoat. Lutfi’s hands aren’t clean, BUT, I’m understanding better why he didn’t go away. Through TMZ the Spears’s and Team Con made it seem as though Sam Lutfi was a threat to Britney when in reality he was a threat to the conservatorship and to the reputations of so many people involved because he had dirt on them. The theory is Sam was playing both sides (KFed/Kaplan & Lynne) then went rogue aligning with Britney. I know there’s MORE. We haven’t scratched the surface. But, damn!! This is something else!!

• Love 5
  • Like 4
36 minutes ago, x.rox said:

It feels good knowing that Glory is an album she was proud and confident to work on. Makes me feel less guilty loving it. She sounds so mature and incredible on that album. You can HEAR the confidence in her voice. I cannot wait for another album from her… and to think Glory was just the beginning of her feeling empowered to take back her life and her voice. I mean maybe she won’t record again but I have a VERY hard time believing she won’t record music again. And if Glory was the beginning, what does the future look like? You know? Her voice can only get stronger!

How could you ever feel guilty loving it? She loves it and that's so obvious from the music that's on it and even her look and promo interviews. It was a totally different feel from the other post-Blackout eras. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.