The Official "Hold Me Closer" Radio Thread - 11/04 #12 (=) -0.48 Aud.

24 minutes ago, Matou said:

I think this is the end of a tiny era :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

I can't believe Rihanna new song is #7 with 62M audience in 7 days ! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

The pop ai loss is due to Taylor's and Riri's new song sucking up the ai room heavily. HMC still can survive on pop if we have enough fans to request the trategic twitter links. I'm now busy sending 5000 votes to help HMC win PCA 2022 for a commercial boost. If more stations put it on power rotation it will gain significant AI. This era we aim for logevity so 50M AI in 2-3 weeks is good enough to stay in top 30 Billboard. 

Gaga Born This Way with a huge deal debuted at #6 and it killed Hold It Against ME momentum i recall ...Rihanna LMU is being played by 8 formats she is a big radio artist but tomorrow it will lose 20M ai rolling effect therefore out Top 10 overall airplay and may lose the momentum forever...front loaded is not good, longevity = impact!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

The pop ai loss is due to Taylor's and Riri's new song sucking up the ai room heavily. HMC still can survive on pop if we have enough fans to request the trategic twitter links. I'm now busy sending 5000 votes to help HMC win PCA 2022 for a commercial boost. If more stations put it on power rotation it will gain significant AI. This era we aim for logevity so 50M AI in 2-3 weeks is good enough to stay in top 30 Billboard. 

Gaga Born This Way with a huge deal debuted at #6 and it killed Hold It Against ME momentum i recall ...Rihanna LMU is being played by 8 formats she is a big radio artist but tomorrow it will lose 20M ai rolling effect therefore out Top 10 overall airplay and may lose the momentum forever...front loaded is not good, longevity = impact!

I just love reading your posts 🥹

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

I'm naturally optimistic but you slay me one more time :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: Good to know there is still a hope but I don't feel fans invest themself in this campaign. Top 10 with basically no promo is amazing

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block