The Official "Hold Me Closer" Radio Thread - 11/04 #12 (=) -0.48 Aud.

28 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Radio update not as good as the previous ones, but it's still good. HMC should be around +450/550k audience gain overall so we could *hopefully* see it climbing to #12 today :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Keep requesting y'all :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

my prediction fail because of a 0.01M audience difference with #11 :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

7 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

Is that good? What does that mean for BB Hot100?

Basically radio is what's keeping HMC alive in the BBHot100 so it's THAT good :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Her digital sales have expectedly decreased, I mean the song is almost 50 days old so you can't expect to remain inside Top10 of US iTunes without any type of promo. The good thing is that  on WW iTunes, HMC is still #5, that's effin impressive though :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Her streaming numbers are okay, not great but okay. They've also decreased since August/September but they seem to be pretty stable, around 1,400M/1,500M daily :elton:

Unfortunately, next week Taylor is releasing new music so that will definitely eat up everything along the way :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block