"Hold Me Closer" debuts with 3.13 million streams on Spotify. Day 9: 2,452,233 streams *second biggest day*

38 minutes ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

I hope Britney reopens her Instagram and promotes to her 40+ million followers. 

She could do a catwalk and play HMC in the background. Sam could film it. Hell, Sam could appear topless in it because... why not? :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I think most people here would appreciate him being pantsless :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

But yes, catwalk and twirling promo would help.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, G-unit said:

From a chart perspective in the US, what do these streaming numbers equate to?  I think I saw someone say she’d need like 10 million for a top 5…but this is all so confusing lol.

Can debut under top 10, top 20 is predicted within 2 days of tracking only

Y'all being dramatic. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block