'Hold Me Closer' Radio Request Thread

1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

Maybe we should use a voice changer to sound like teenage girls since that is the demo for pop stations :saywat-towelney:. We are so far out of their target audience just by being male and those in their 20s and older. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

teenage girls are already doing those requests on twitter, don't underestimate them :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: they're also among the one (with the gays from genZ) publishing the most on tiktok about britney :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

4 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Maybe we should use a voice changer to sound like teenage girls since that is the demo for pop stations :saywat-towelney:. We are so far out of their target audience just by being male and those in their 20s and older. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Omg its so true. I remember I called my local top40 station when Pretty Girls dropped and requested it.. the guy who I spoke to was so rude and condescending.. tried to make me feel like a loser. 

Guys this is really working. I am keeping an eye on some stations recently played and they spin the song within a couple of hours of requesting it. Some of these stations have not played the song before I request and dont play it again until I ask.

If you have 5 min, please do this!

• Love 3

Guys.. we got another good radio update. And according to a tweet I saw, HMC officially impacts Top 40 and Adult AC stations TOMORROW in the US. So this is a great start.

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/812415-the-official-hold-me-closer-radio-thread-0829-72-12/#comment-17535901

Text to request! Its effective, believe me. Even 1 extra spin is more audience and gets the song infront of new people. This song is an EAR WORM. A total grower. People need to hear it a couple of times before it gets lodged in your brain. Lets get to work, *****es! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block