'Hold Me Closer' Radio Request Thread

4 hours ago, Glory* said:

REQUEST IT NOW! 

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OMG I am so gagged.

3 hours ago, Glory* said:

Request it baby :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

11 minutes ago, Glory* said:

Are y’all requesting? DON’T FORGET :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

2 minutes ago, Bboy1988 said:

I sent requests 3 times a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner lol 

Thank you guys for supporting and bumping. I just did my afternoon requests too! Legit took me 5 min. From my computer I just go to textnow.com, start a convo, type in the first 25 text codes (thats the max), flip the toggle to send as separate messages, type out (NOT COPY AND PASTE) a fun message, and repeat with the other 20 numbers. Easy peazy and shes still getting good spins on radio.. thanks to us <3

• Love 2

Im baaaaaaack with another REQUEST THREAD! This one is thanks to flawless stan @britneycharts on Twitter who queued up instant click to tweet links that @mention the biggest stations in the US requesting HMC! 

Instructions:

Step 1: Click the link and tweet.

Step 2: Do it now or log out of Exhale. 

https://twitter.com/britneycharts/status/1564710318269513733?s=20&t=XaIVlrzEat5MKjabN4lZ0A

Thats it, thats the post.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block