"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

1 minute ago, JAI318 said:

I am hoping that the final US version will be a little closer to the demo vocals in regard to Britney standing out a little more. She deserves to be front and center, not sidelined. 

I don't want to be rude but... Do you really think they will release a different version for the US? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: Hold Me Closer (The Dreaming Mix)? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Haha 7

Ok. Just to say, I’m 100% happy with the released version, BUT my wife and my oldest daughter were bopping along to the released version, and my wife casually said, “Why can you hardly hear Britney?” I said you can of course hear her. She said: “Yeah but apart from the ‘Baby’ part it could be anyone, because here’s too much Elton over her…” This pissed me off so I blasted the leaked demo and she Had GOOSEBUMPS! Goosebumps, Man! 😏 This makes me a little sad, just because this might be the reason why Britney said she was honoured to sing backup to Elton! She was still super humble and grateful, don’t get me wrong! I’m just SOOOO HAPPY that we have the Demo version to enjoy as well! That is all! HMC TO #1!!! 🙌🏻🌹🚀 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
17 minutes ago, CRCM said:

The overreactions in here.... :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

I don't even post here, but some of ya'll are so dramatic and weird... it's literally the same song.. they took out some of the adlibs (they still kept some good ones) and just adjusted the first chorus... other than that it's the same... she does not sound like a background singer... its the same... ya'll are delusional :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

it mostly is the same song it literally just turned down Britney's volume on it and people can be sad about that. she has solo parts on the "demo"

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Lafayette said:

After 13 years Britney sings like she wants to and Eltons Team decides to cut off her beautiful vocals like her team did it all the years before. 
No wonder she called herself a „background“ and you guys tell me I should be thankfull. For what? 

Britney must be offended. It’s like „Sorry we don’t like how you sound we will blend Eltons Voice with yours throughout the whole song“

I think it may have been her idea. She's repeatedly said how she was done. Maybe she isn't ready to make a music comeback, or maybe she was intimidated by working with him. I still don't think Elton was the bad guy here. Britney is humble, maybe she told Elton at the last minute that she wanted to just sing backup or harmonize with him instead.  I believe their interaction on Instagram was genuine and not shade. I think Elton was reassuring her that she was better than just doing backup.  Remember they stated that she was rusty and he had to guide her into being comfortable enough in the studio, 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

it's 0:00 and you can't even click play, like it's not working, the player itself 

Youtube actually has youtuber s who work from across town and they have offices streaming of releases release early tho some would say they have the wrong version they actually don’t but there’s none right now to find I guess I’ll be waiting til

tonight 

Edited by DirtyRokBoi22
Idk
5 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

There will always be speculation. But let's be honest... The fact that she described herself as a background singer and then deactivated her account, clearly that will make some people think things... At the end of the day she did promote the song so I guess she's just happy to be in a song with Elton and we must support it in every possible way. 

Agreed. :-)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.