The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

37 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

Ok 1987 here. Is iTunes really the way to juice the #1 charts? (if so, feels like im back in 2008). If not ppl who know this **** let us old folks in! What do we do?

Ok. I’m 1984 and was thinking the same thing. How do these newer artists get so many streams. I’m confused 🥴help!

• Love 1

Someone with knowledge needs to let us know how it’s doing.  Nearly 2 million views on YouTube.  Is this good?  What are the streams like on the streaming services?  I heard there is a radio deal, is it getting played a lot?

i did buy it on iTunes as well, but I know iTunes is kind of a thing of the past now.  Hell, MR and SITS both went number one there and failed to chart so I don’t think it holds that much weight.  I just would like to know if her streaming is good and if she’s getting a lot of radio play.

Just now, G-unit said:

Someone with knowledge needs to let us know how it’s doing.  Nearly 2 million views on YouTube.  Is this good?  What are the streams like on the streaming services?  I heard there is a radio deal, is it getting played a lot?

i did buy it on iTunes as well, but I know iTunes is kind if a thing if the past now.  Hell, MR and SITS both went number one there and failed to chart so I don’t think it holds that much weight.  I just would like to know if her streaming is good and if she’s getting a lot of radio play.

I agree me too, we don’t have that member who use to be amazing with radio. I haven’t heard anything about radio yet 

3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

i did buy it on iTunes as well, but I know iTunes is kind of a thing of the past now.  Hell, MR and SITS both went number one there and failed to chart so I don’t think it holds that much weight.  I just would like to know if her streaming is good and if she’s getting a lot of radio play.

Relax and keep streaming :mariah-hurry: share in your socials. Make a video reaction, post it, create a tiktok dance :mariah-hurry:

7 minutes ago, G-unit said:

On Apple Music (especially UK) it’s going fine. Spotify we don’t know cause its too soon and there isn’t update. Keep streaming on Spotify and gift the song if you already buy it. The views on YT are good too so share the video

Here are the newly updated charts! Don’t forget to stream the song into oblivion!  

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

Apple Music Top Songs

(Song will rank higher in the Pop Chart)

Ireland #1

New Zealand #1

Malta #1

UK #3 (Pop chart #1)

Brazil #3

Sweden #3

Canada #5

Norway #6

Netherlands #7

Switzerland #12

Denmark #13

Austria #13

Finland #18

Germany #20

Poland #24

Portugal #25 

Croatia #32

Luxembourg #32

Bahrein #33

Venezuela #35

Estonia #k

Argentina #40

Belgium #42

US #43

Singapore #43

Panama #45

Bulgaria #49

Costa Rica #53

Greece #53

Spain #56

Hungary #60

El Salvador #61

South Africa #62

Italy #64

Mexico #66

Israel #69

Slovakia #69

Fiji #70

Micronesia #71

France #72

Philippines #86

Vietnam #88

Czech Republic #89

Guatemala #89

Chile #90

iTunes

#1:

Worldwide

US

UK

Australia 

Brazil 

Canada 

Colombia

Germany

Italy

Mexico

Netherlands

Peru

Poland

Spain

Armenia

Austria

Belgium

Bulgaria

Chile

Costa Rica

Denmark

Dominican Republic

Finland

Greece

Guatemala

Hungary

Ireland

Israel

Kazakhstan

Lithuania

Malta

New Zealand

Norway

Panama

Portugal

Slovakia

Slovenia

Sweden

Switzerland

#2:

South Africa

5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Someone posted the demo remastered 

I never heard the demo until now. I must say I can see why some are disappointed. Britney clearly shines more than Elton here. You can clearly hear her voice more. 

I absolutely love this but I also love the released one. The production is flawless. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.