Hold Me Closer out TONIGHT at midnight local time!!!

3 minutes ago, InTheMix said:

Yep, right here! Been listening to it on repeat for the past 45 minutes or so. Really good. They have removed 'baby' but I think it was for the best as, listening back to that, it sounded a bit unpolished compared to the rest (and the second verse included a 'baby' vocal, followed by another vocal so it felt overkill to have it appear too much).

As much as I first thought her vocals were drowned out, I think - for a duet - it works really well the more you listen to it, and they gave her moments to shine with the adlibs, and the outro. Definitely left more to want from her, from a solo perspective, but what a fantastic, upbeat, positive song. 

Britney fans should be stoked, for sure. Looking forward to you guys being able to listen very soon. Australia should be coming up in another hour. 

GOD Zealand tbh! We still have to wait in the US :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, MoodRing3 said:

Anyone knows how its working with streaming for the charts? 

I remember that it only counts like 20 plays per day and account.

Is it still like that? Any expert here?  

10-15 plays a day! DO NOT LOOP IT, IF THE SONG IS AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY THEN MAKE A SMALL PLAYLIST AND PLACE THE SONG BETWEEN EVERY 2 SONGS.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

GOD Zealand tbh! We still have to wait in the US :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Oh man, I feel for you guys. The only incentive we get is being in the earliest time zone, otherwise we're behind on everything else. At least it's happening within the day, so not too long to go. I'd share but that'd take away from streams, and we obviously want to support, but this'll definitely be on repeat so I guess you could say I'll be contributing to a few thousand streams to kick off the worldwide listening campaign for HMC haha.

5 minutes ago, InTheMix said:

Yep, right here! Been listening to it on repeat for the past 45 minutes or so. Really good. They have removed 'baby' but I think it was for the best as, listening back to that, it sounded a bit unpolished compared to the rest (and the second verse included a 'baby' vocal, followed by another vocal so it felt overkill to have it appear too much).

As much as I first thought her vocals were drowned out, I think - for a duet - it works really well the more you listen to it, and they gave her moments to shine with the adlibs, and the outro. Definitely left more to want from her, from a solo perspective, but what a fantastic, upbeat, positive song. 

Britney fans should be stoked, for sure. Looking forward to you guys being able to listen very soon. Australia should be coming up in another hour. 

is the single cover that same that Elton posted? Little Brit and Little John? Is the single also in Britney's spotify page? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Don't think I've ever seen a song on Spotify with 0 plays before. Must be early then haha, but have listened so many times already. I wonder when it begins counting... 

4 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

is the single cover that same that Elton posted? Little Brit and Little John? Is the single also in Britney's spotify page? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Yep, the single cover is Little Brit and Little Elt, and it shows up on both their Spotify profiles as that image. :)

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block