Is the Federline Doc Shelved?

Just now, Headed Peckerhead said:

Kori loves or (loved Brit) !!! I hope she still has those feelings for her.....  😔💔

Was it last year or the year before when Britney mentioned Kori giving her drawings all the time and how she still had some, and then Kori was asked about her and she gushed on how much she loved Britney? (Which I'm sure made Victoria so happy as the current stepmother. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:)

• Like 7
19 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Isn’t KFlop the Lou 2.0? He’s the one that did the interview and exploited his family.

It’s not like he’s a thirst trap anymore…the Exhale dragging of KFlop is going to be epic.

he got dragged by literally the world! regular folks and celebrities the like and he's still going through with airing this. that man has NO shame, and deserves every drag he's gonna get :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

That would require Kfed to have some sort of moral compass & integrity, which we know, living off child support since 2008 he does NOT have. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

That lady is still posting about the doc, trying to defend her investment into Kfed’s narrative, I’m sure she is not thrilled when Kfed’s leaking videos back fired and the wider public vilified Kfed again like back in the old days.:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Let them release it and once again, get backlash. I look forward to it! It’s clear as day that Kfed and the spears family are dumb and got away with the biggest crime. These aren’t smart people. Just like JL’s book tour, Kfed will just continue to expose his incompetence and how he took advantage of the con.

I feel sorry for the boys who are Cleary living in a bubble and don’t understand what they are doing, they will look back at this one day and be embarrassed. Ironic :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

That would require Kfed to have some sort of moral compass & integrity, which we know, living off child support since 2008 he does NOT have. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

That lady is still posting about the doc, trying to defend her investment into Kfed’s narrative, I’m sure she is not thrilled when Kfed’s leaking videos back fired and the wider public vilified Kfed again like back in the old days.:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Let them release it and once again, get backlash. I look forward to it! It’s clear as day that Kfed and the spears family are dumb and got away with the biggest crime. These aren’t smart people. Just like JL’s book tour, Kfed will just continue to expose his incompetence and how he took advantage of the con.

I feel sorry for the boys who are Cleary living in a bubble and don’t understand what they are doing, they will look back at this one day and be embarrassed. Ironic :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Well said. You scalped me!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block