Is the Federline Doc Shelved?

2 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

It will be released at the end of the month, so far... Those people are too cruel, to have compassion for Britney and backtrack.... The journalist has been promoting it, and her son recently posted a picture with Daphne... I don't think they're going to back out of it.

There's still time to bust a #FreeBritney movement and try to stop it! :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

It will be released at the end of the month, so far... Those people are too cruel, to have compassion for Britney and backtrack.... The journalist has been promoting it, and her son recently posted a picture with Daphne... I don't think they're going to back out of it.

this! daphne even recently posted a picture of her and elton- clearly trying to provoke a reaction from britney. she does not care at all about britney's feelings, or what this has done to her children and their relationship. she cares about the attention and controversy it's caused. 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, easy said:

this! daphne even recently posted a picture of her and elton- clearly trying to provoke a reaction from britney. she does not care at all about britney's feelings, or what this has done to her children and their relationship. she cares about the attention and controversy it's caused. 

She's the new Lou:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Don't. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: Emily in Paris is so boring. And it's just poorly written.

This is where we disagree bestie :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

Emily in Paris was created by Darren Star who made the iconic 7-season hit series Younger starting Hilary Duff. 

This show gives me those vibes. Loves it. And I'm only on Episode 6 of season one. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

There's still time to bust a #FreeBritney movement and try to stop it! :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

Their goal is to destroy her... And even more so when her children are involved! LOU 2.0 will not miss this opportunity!

after it is launched we have to unite very strong! so that from that day on, these people will never again be allowed to work with anyone.... 🔥✊🏽

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block