Britney Promotes "Hold Me Closer:" Another tease from me and Elton John

13 minutes ago, easy said:

i LOVE that britney literally does not care about the fake curated perfection of the entertainment world and is doing everything on HER terms. this is a free britney, this is what SHE wants. and i'm here for it. 

Why post something that just requires you to work and do it wrong? It’s like doing it on purpose. Even if she doesn’t want “fake curated perfection” she is doing “fake curated mess”. This messy style of posting is now is her brand. So she is in fact marketing her own self as a careless person. Even tho it takes more effort and work than posting cute pictures of her that are everywhere on the internet

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Why post something that just requires you to work and do it wrong? It’s like doing it on purpose. Even if she doesn’t want “fake curated perfection” she is doing “fake curated mess”. This messy style of posting is now is her brand. So she is in fact marketing her own self as a careless person. Even tho it takes more effort and work than posting cute pictures of her that are everywhere on the internet

why post something that other people want and not what she wants? britney is not going to be that perfect fake pop star again, maybe not ever. she is giving exactly what she wants to give. you don't have to like it, and she doesn't have to care. she's not doing anything for anyone but herself. and that is all i have wanted for her. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, easy said:

why post something that other people want and not what she wants? britney is not going to be that perfect fake pop star again, maybe not ever. she is giving exactly what she wants to give. you don't have to like it, and she doesn't have to care. she's not doing anything for anyone but herself. and that is all i have wanted for her. 

I love the content Britney posts, I want her to post things like she posts that is why I follow her and not Beyoncé. 

that doesn’t make my comment less valuable. Britney is making content for herself and for people like me that follows her for her

• Like 1
1 hour ago, andy131 said:

Not to be rude but... does our girl just really have bad taste? I mean she 100% shouldn't be doing promo on her own out of her living room? There is LITERALLY an actual official cover and she keeps posting the same fan made art over and over? And how is this "another tease"? What's the tease? 

Go stan Gaga if you're so unhappy. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, One More Time said:

I love the content Britney posts, I want her to post things like she posts that is why I follow her and not Beyoncé. 

that doesn’t make my comment less valuable. Britney is making content for herself and for people like me that follows her for her

britney is making content for herself, period. she's told the people who don't like it many times what they can do. you liking her posts is a separate issue from you thinking she should promote her work differently. no, she shouldn't. she should, can, and is, promoting it however she pleases. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block