Britney Promotes "Hold Me Closer:" Another tease from me and Elton John

4 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

I'm sure this has been said already but it hit me earlier today that this is the first release that Britney has CHOSEN herself to do since Blackout!  That is so crazy! Like this song coming out means that SHE WANTS THIS OUT!  Not being coerced or forced to.  It's so beautiful.  I'm so excited for this for her.

Exactly, and she is the one posting about it: from the actual post she wants to post to the caption… I understand people and fans complaining about not being the official artwork for the single but she did it: she promoted.

I feel like we ate getting Oriignal Dollney.  She probably leaked the demo herself just so she could eat pringles and kii at stan insta stories and she's loving the meltdowns over these deleted  announcements.  She's being the anti popstar, doing what the **** she likes because she finally can and then next week she'll **** us all up with a laundry room acapella rendition of the song.

"Hold Me Closer.... Hold me closer... Hold me ****ING clooooooseeerrrr" 🤣

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, allthat88 said:

I'm sure this has been said already but it hit me earlier today that this is the first release that Britney has CHOSEN herself to do since Blackout!  That is so crazy! Like this song coming out means that SHE WANTS THIS OUT!  Not being coerced or forced to.  It's so beautiful.  I'm so excited for this for her.

To be fair, she seemed pretty in control with most of Glory. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block