Britney Promotes "Hold Me Closer:" Another tease from me and Elton John

2 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Was is too hard to make something like this for the cover tho ?

If enough of us sent this to Cade / Elton’s Peeps / The record company, they might use this. A million miles better than what they officially “come up with” in the Pic Collage App allegedly 🫢

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, easy said:

britney is making content for herself, period. she's told the people who don't like it many times what they can do. you liking her posts is a separate issue from you thinking she should promote her work differently. no, she shouldn't. she should, can, and is, promoting it however she pleases. 

I don’t think she should promote her work differently :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

and I didn’t even said that :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

and she does sometime posts things for fans or people that follows her like Madonna :searching_looking:

and that time she shared she liked Locke and Key series on Netflix it really felt like she is communicating with us :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

9 minutes ago, One More Time said:

I don’t think she should promote her work differently :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

and I didn’t even said that :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

and she does sometime posts things for fans or people that follows her like Madonna :searching_looking:

and that time she shared she liked Locke and Key series on Netflix it really felt like she is communicating with us :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

you literally said she was "doing it wrong" but ok :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

i definitely agree there are posts where she is wanting to connect and communicate with her fans, but i don't see that as her posting specifically for that reason, if that makes sense? she posts what she wants regardless of who will or won't like it. if you like it, cool. if you don't, kiss her *** she doesn't care. ya know?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, easy said:

you literally said she was "doing it wrong" but ok :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

i definitely agree there are posts where she is wanting to connect and communicate with her fans, but i don't see that as her posting specifically for that reason, if that makes sense? she posts what she wants regardless of who will or won't like it. if you like it, cool. if you don't, kiss her *** she doesn't care. ya know?

I was talking generally about her Instagram not this post. when I quoted the other member that said that she doesn’t want to be the “fake curated perfection” instagram account. I wanted to reflect that it may seem like she doesn’t. and she literally doesn’t but the way she post “wrong” stuff is still working because she is embracing her brand as a careless and genuine person. It doesn’t meen less work it’s just what she does and likes 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Lmao I can’t at her deleting it. My guess is she posted it out of obligation and then decided she wasn’t gonna keep it there but for a couple hours. 

Britney doesn’t seem excited about it, maybe she was excited about being in the studio and the feeling of the recording process, creating art. 

perhaps she feels like she is giving the wrong impression of a musical comeback since she signed a contract with Universal for this song and that’s why she doesn’t want to feed the hype of a comeback.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block