Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

56 minutes ago, CroXeToX said:

guys right now coming home from work I'm listening to the song hold me closer and I'm crying with happiness to hear Britney's beautiful voice again after so many years

BUT.....where is Britney? All those bruises on her body when she "uploads" videos to Instagram...???? really you guys don't want to open their eyes, everyone enjoying and distracted with the new song and nobody say nothing.

This took such a turn omfg @Slayer she should be in jail ma’ame. She is B Anon

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MoodRing3 said:

THIS!!! 

We have to accept that she will never sound like she used to 30,20 or 10 years ago. 

She had to train the „Britney“ Voice which caused alot of damage to her natural voice, also she got older and took a lot of medicins…

I think this is something people forget. A lot. People’s voices change with age whether you sing or not. Plus, she’s a smoker — that’s never been good for a singer. 

• Like 1

It sounds kinda rough. It doesn't sound fully mixed or mastered yet.

Her vocals are good and don't sound heavily pitch corrected. They do however sound a bit distorted. We could hear this distortion in her IG singing videos too.

This is what makes me think it's not finished yet. The distortion and harshness could have easily been reduced with EQ and multi-band compression.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Beyonce fans didn’t share the leak they decided to wait for the actual release, you know so it can be a better impact & also respect the artist they admire :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

You guys are spoil, selfish, and ignorant. The audacity to be mad with Britney, when y’all listen to a song that was not intended to be listen to yet. & now that y’all have listen to it, spread it all over social media, y’all want her/them to release it & call her/them sloppy & unorganized :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

who knows what the plan was, if was intended for next week VMA weekend they might had something cool up their sleeves, but once again Britney selfish fan base ruin it 

I blame jordan also because he could have close the thread once people started to share the link. 

I mean do we even respect Britney? we really couldn’t wait to the actual release? 

Now everyone mad with her :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

wut are you talking about? The beyonce album did leak early. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

32 minutes ago, Kevney said:

why do ppl think this is a demo?

beyond randos on twitter

Because the production is rough and the mix has this weird pumping sound.

Also, the vocals aren't synced tightly. Elton holds his notes longer than Britney does at some points. This is a big no-no. Background vocals have to be synced to the lead vocal or it sounds sloppy. The timing is actually OK, but the length of the notes are too long. Usually you just fade out the ends of the longer notes or timestretch them to be shorter.

• Like 1

I have only been able to hear 2:20 of the song in  bad resolution but this has a hit written all over it.  Its both old and new so it will be instantly recognizable but catchy and its coming from Elton John who is an absolute legend.  Then you have the best part, the most discussed celeb in the world right now, Britney Spears on the track.  

This was such a good move for her.  Oops, she did it again.  Britney's back, *****.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block