Tri Star / Lou Taylor are presumably paying Jamie Spears' legal fees to fight Britney

2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Hmm I wonder why. Maybe he really did give all of Britney's money to her in return for security. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I think to keep him quiet and compliant as the sacrificial lamb. Jamie knows enough probably to warrant huge scrutiny into other people and organizations.

I think Robin and Jamie are "low level fruit" to get enough evidence to justify depositions, charges, etc. of others.

• Like 1

If this is true, I am genuinely struggling to find any logical conclusion from because if you were innocent, surely you would be distancing yourself as much as possible from the situation, rather than paying additional council other than your own...

...however, this makes perfect sense when you consider that Tristars representatives were instructing Weingarten on what to argue.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, easy said:

this document is because jamie submitted britney's private medical information into his petitions in an attempt to reveal them to the public/humiliate britney and rosengart is asking for the judge to make sure they stay sealed while threatening if they do leak they will know it came from jamie and will pursue further actions against him. 

what a disgusting, vile thing to do.

I guess he's trying to get back at her for telling the judge in her testimony last June that her dad was drunk when she called him on the phone

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block