Tri Star / Lou Taylor are presumably paying Jamie Spears' legal fees to fight Britney

15 hours ago, b42ad said:

I'm assuming this is to do with Britney's medical records seeing as though he wants to unseal them to further humiliate Britney

Question is - why should somebody care ever about these records if they are probably faked? Don't forget how they faked paper where is written that she has dementia? I'd scrap all this fake s**t. Also in documentary we saw that doctor who "signed" that paper about dementia and he doesn't know anything about this paper. I think it's right thing from Rosengart do what he can do for check all these docs if they were faked and scrap them.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block