So if my timeline is correct. Her sons stopped wanting to come over when she got pregnant

28 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don't see this happening...Even when this would mean KFailure gets less money. They are at an age where she can't really force them to live with her. If she wants reconciliation with her sons the best way to do so is to let them come to her on their own in their own timing.

It’s not about forcing them to live with her. Legal and physical custody are 2 different things. 50/50 Legal custody means Britney and Kevin have just as much say in medical, school, life decisions etc as each other and Britney pays him half of what she currently pays him, so $30,000/m not $60,000/m. Physical custody is where they live. Kevin would have physical custody, or it would be 70/30 like it is now, and Britney would have 50% legal custody. From 13, kids can decide which Parent they wanna stay with anyway, that’s separate to the court 

2 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

It’s not about forcing them to live with her. Legal and physical custody are 2 different things. 50/50 Legal custody means Britney and Kevin have just as much say in medical, school, life decisions etc as each other and Britney pays him half of what she currently pays him, so $30,000/m not $60,000/m. Physical custody is where they live. Kevin would have physical custody, or it would be 70/30 like it is now, and Britney would have 50% legal custody. From 13, kids can decide which Parent they wanna stay with anyway, that’s separate to the court 

I understand what it means. I don't believe this is something she would do at this stage when they're almost 18. Just my personal opinion.

40 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don't see this happening...Even when this would mean KFailure gets less money. They are at an age where she can't really force them to live with her. If she wants reconciliation with her sons the best way to do so is to let them come to her on their own in their own timing.

If Jayden is as gifted as everyone says he is (playing the piano) he can make a good living off of that, AND THAT is when he will come to understand Brit's circumstances of supporting a deadbeat dad, because that job will go to him now.  It won't be fun supporting parents who have never worked and expect you to foot their bills.  I can see it happening.  Then they might understand feeling used by family and feeling the need to take your power and stand up for yourself.

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

I don't want to discount the extremely unusual circumstances her children have had to grow up in, but like...they're almost legally adults. We can't coddle them forever. I agree that this is almost completely to blame on Team Con and their (likely) manipulation, but the boys are old enough to do their research and make their own decisions accordingly.

They're also old enough to be held accountable for their behavior towards their mom. I think all children get rough during puberty, but I don't think it's unfair to call them bratty teens based on some of the videos we've seen (that KFed posted and otherwise).

But yes, I agree that the attention primarily be on Team Con/KFed right now. Because they really are weaponizing what has seemingly been Britney's source of pride, strength, and joy - her kids.

i just don't like the idea of getting between britney's relationship with her children or even beginning this discourse. i'm not saying i think they're correct, kind, or that they shouldn't be held accountable. i personally don't think it's up to fans to take any sort of action with her children at the core. we can champion britney in other ways. i agree that their behavior is garbage, but they're teenagers and they're going to mess up and they're not going to understand the complicated relationship they have with their mother. they still have their own trauma to deal with and they are still children at the end of the day. the sole responsibility for this entire situation rests upon the shoulders of those who have supervised and raised the boys over their lifetime.

37 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I understand what it means. I don't believe this is something she would do at this stage when they're almost 18. Just my personal opinion.

Child support continues when kids are in college as they’re still dependents. This could continue till they’re 21 if they go to college. Therefore, this way Britney pays half of what she’s currently paying them 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block