So if my timeline is correct. Her sons stopped wanting to come over when she got pregnant

5 months brings us back to the pregnancy.. My guess is they are getting upset sam and additional children are going to be in the picture now regarding britney and her life and family.. and because the father **** bag KFED was so greedy and a  money leech they are learning from him unfortunately.. This just makes everything come into play.. It's always been about controlling her and the money with every one of them in her family now the sons as well, this is some serious bull****. I hope she goes scorched earth if they keep this **** the **** up its awful..

• Like 1

I don't know... 4 months ago in April was when she first dragged K-Fed on IG and not too long before than is when we found out she was writing a book. 

This is purely speculation, so I could be wrong, but my gut feeling is that her writing a tell-all book is what prompted this.

K-Fed is shaking in his boots about Britney FINALLY getting to tell her side of the story. We never really got that, even in For the Record. The most details we ever got were in Why Should I Be Sad. There was a lot of shadiness with K-Fed towards the end of her marriage, him plotting with her family against her (which is still continuing) and then Kaplan prosecuting Britney relentlessly in the media. 

It's obvious from these posts that K-Flop does not respect women and wants to bury her side of the story. So he's going with a familiar playbook: using the kids against her. 

From April of this year:

1b0d494ff90c42f083d7b1dd8818ba23_xl.jpg

Kevin Federline is not too pleased about Britney Spears' latest salvo -- that he wouldn't see her when she was pregnant -- and his lawyer has delivered a not-so-veiled threat, saying her account is...

• Like 5

The thing is it is very easy to be manipulated when you are a child of a divorce. I know this single-handedly.

Kevin is committing parent alienation and is no doubt letting those kids do whatever they want.

Britney looks like the bad guy to them because she makes them mind and punishes them.

Kevin only sees them as a check, and unfortunately so do her children. Let's not forget Jayden literally said she makes too much money to quit.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

I haven't watched the video or read almost anything about the current controversy because I really think what's going on with her kids should be private at least while they're still minors. However, for years I've felt a bit nervous for Britney that even her relationships with her sons might really go downhill. I think one of the biggest struggles of her life is that her fame and wealth are always going to add difficulty to family relationships, even the relationships that don't get destroyed by it. 

19 minutes ago, --- said:

the boys are not at fault for any of these occurrences. point blank. we do not have the right nor should we have the desire to vilify her children. all of our attention should be focused on accountability for the people/systems behind her conservatorship and holding kevin accountable. kevin is further marring her relationship with her children and they're being weaponized in an attempt to extort her.

I don't want to discount the extremely unusual circumstances her children have had to grow up in, but like...they're almost legally adults. We can't coddle them forever. I agree that this is almost completely to blame on Team Con and their (likely) manipulation, but the boys are old enough to do their research and make their own decisions accordingly.

They're also old enough to be held accountable for their behavior towards their mom. I think all children get rough during puberty, but I don't think it's unfair to call them bratty teens based on some of the videos we've seen (that KFed posted and otherwise).

But yes, I agree that the attention primarily be on Team Con/KFed right now. Because they really are weaponizing what has seemingly been Britney's source of pride, strength, and joy - her kids.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I thought this was an interesting theory!

I don't see this happening...Even when this would mean KFailure gets less money. They are at an age where she can't really force them to live with her. If she wants reconciliation with her sons the best way to do so is to let them come to her on their own in their own timing.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block