Apparently exposure of Kevin is coming via someone who knows Britney?

I needddd to know who this issss!!! Whos been constant in both their lives to know any of this stuff? Unless its a pi brit secretly hired? Didnt this account pop up around the time she spoke finally? Omg what if its rosedaddy and he has all this **** because ppl have come fwd with all sorts of info for him to attack hard in court?? My a.sscrack is sweating like anticipating a bbc that i know is about to go deep and hard

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

I needddd to know who this issss!!! Whos been constant in both their lives to know any of this stuff? Unless its a pi brit secretly hired? Didnt this account pop up around the time she spoke finally? Omg what if its rosedaddy and he has all this **** because ppl have come fwd with all sorts of info for him to attack hard in court?? My a.sscrack is sweating like anticipating a bbc that i know is about to go deep and hard

It's KFed's ex best friend 

4 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Mmm yeah I don't buy it! Seems like a weird fan seeking for attention. I mean he keeps saying this again and again but nothing happened... Blablabla + The profil picture + the name... Please!

This account has posted privately owned pics of brit and her family and also has clained to personally know the family and fe and to have been around like her whole life. Omg what if its fe even tho ive asked and she said no she wasnt fe but why would fe admit it if she was leaking dirty secrets about these losers. And also she has posted court sealed documents(tidbits and not whole ones)  so no its not a fan. U sound like a hater

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block