Britney's kids once said Jamie was an d-word and should die?

Hello, I don't usually post about Britney, as I tend to be more of an all around pop culture guy, but with all the recent happenings I remembered something from the early days of FreeBritney.

It was a video of one or both of the kids (can't remember) on Insta live saying that Jamie was an a-hole or something like that and that they didn't like what he was doing. I haven't been able to find it, but it existed.

I hope someone has it to show that the kids don't exclusively belong to the conservatorship team. If anyone has it please post it!

So many telling things in that live which contradicts what Kevin is saying now.

- basically admits that Kevin doesn't give a **** what he does which is why he's "literally Jesus"

- Jamie is a big **** who can go and die

- apparently tried to help support her and #freebritney but "they" are over him

- doesn't care that people always ask him about Britney

- and of course that Britney shouldn't quit music because she makes too much money from it

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 6

I honestly don’t blame them. At that age, when it came to family drama, I always sided with whoever was in my ear at the time. I wouldn’t expect teenage boys to be consistent or rational in their situation. They’re kids and they’ve been used their entire lives as pawns in a power struggle where Britney was always painted out to be a bad mother/selfish/crazy/unstable etc. Literally everyone on teamcon (which happens to be almost every single adult in their lives that they look up to) has a vested interest in driving a wedge between them and Britney. 

Just another good ole layer of trauma/tragedy for our girl :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block